QX16/2 and QX16/4 LSZH are high performance and exceptional quality installation speaker cables with the added bonus of a fully certificated LSZH fire rated design.
They deliver excellent levels of performance in all multi-room and home cinema installations.
- Large cross-sectional area of high purity copper conductors
- Ensures good performance levels are maintained even on longer runs
- Sequentially metre marked - counting down so you always know what you have left on the reel or in the box
- Colour-coded conductor sheaths
- Fully tested LSZH Design
- Fully tested flame retardant design meets and exceeds IEC60332-1
- Full test report available on request
- RoHS2 Compliant
- Supplied in 100m (328ft) PRObox & on 300m (984ft) reel
- Conductor Size: 16 AWG
- Conductor Construction: 30/0.25
- Conductor Resistance: 13.3 Ω/km
- Conductor Cross-sectional Area: 1.5 mm2
- Insulation Colour: 16/2 Red, Black: 16/4 Red, Black, White, Green
- Dielectric Strength: 600 kV AC
- Jacket Material: PVC
- Outside Diameter: 16/2 - 6.20 mm 16/4 - 7.20 mm
- Jacket Colour: Pink
- Weight: 16/2 - 58 kg/km 16/4 - 98 kg/km
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.