Offering high impact audio and discreet trimless design for smaller environments the entry-level Monitor Audio CP-WT150 in-wall model features a 5” MMP®II bass driver, high frequency level adjustment (+3dB / 0dB / -3dB) and a pivoting C-CAM® tweeter.
- Pivoting C-CAM gold dome tweeter and MMPII bass driver.
- High overall efficiency.
- High frequency level adjustment (+/-3dB).
- Our innovative Tri-Grip® fixing system is easier to install than conventional clamping schemes but provides three times the surface area and a better surface seal, maximising bass response and mid-range clarity.
- Magnetic and easily removable steel grille.
- Paint-able surface to blend with the living environment. Additional scrim material is provided for trouble free painting.
- Airtight enclosure design, which protects each precision-engineered driver system against the damaging ingress of dust and dirt.
Frequency Response:75 Hz - 25 kHz
Impedance: (Nominal) 6 Ohms
Sensitivity: (1W@1M) 85 dB
Maximum SPL:102.8 dBA
Power Handling: (RMS) 50 W
Recommended Amp Requirements:20 - 50 W
Crossover Frequency / Slope: 2.8 kHz @ 12 dB / Octave
Drivers Unit Complement: 2-Way, 5” MMP®II cone bass driver, 1” C-CAM® pivoting gold dome tweeter
Adjustment Controls:HF Level Switch (+3dB / 0dB / -3dB)
Overall Dimensions:(including grille) (H x W) 360.5 x 242 mm (14 3/16 x 9 1/2 inches)
Overall Depth:(including grille) 102 mm (4 inches)
Cut Out Dimensions:(H x W) 326 x 207 mm (12 13/16 x 8 1/8 inches)
Mounting Depth:96 mm (3 3/4 inches)
Fixing Type: 6 position Tri-Grip® dog leg fixings
Construction Material: Mineral Filled ABS Plastic (RoHS2 Compliant)
Pre-Construction Bracket:WB6 (Purple)
Weight:2.65kg (5lb 14oz)
Cable Connection:Gold plated 'push' type terminals
Why Buy From K&B Audio
- Expert Advice - Call 02393 190955
- Fast & Free Delivery On Orders Over £45 - Read more
- 60 Day Returns Happy Sound Guarantee - Read more
- Approved Retailers For Top Brands
- Extended Warranties (On Certain Products)
- You Can Talk To Us - Meet The Team
If you have any questions please feel free to contact us by live chat, e-mail or telephone on 02393 190955.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.