The first impression of an installed Systemline E50 is one of gloss-white elegance, but it does not stop there.
Not only does the Systemline E50 feature touch sensitive control but also contactless hand gesture operation.
This is particularly useful in locations such as kitchens, where not having to touch a panel whilst kneading the pizza dough is of obvious practical benefit.
You'll find the Systemline E50 a pleasure to use, because it is so easy and has a number of important benefits over standalone Bluetooth speakers
- No clutter – Systemline E50 is built into the wall or kitchen cabinet
- Touch sensitive panel and contactless gesture control
- Built in Bluetooth audio receiver – which facilitates robust wireless music streaming from any suitably equipped smart phone, tablet or laptop
- Superb sound quality with superior stereo sound stage delivered from separate left and right installed ceiling speakers
- TV sound connection
- Elegant design with an attractive gloss white finish
- Wipe clean – not a dust and grime collector
- 1 x Systemline E50 Touch Panel - Gloss White
- 1 x Mounting Frame
- 1 x Dry Lining Back Box
- 1 x Power Supply
- 1 x Power Extension Cable (5m)
- 2 x Speaker Cables (7m)
- 2 x Q Acoustics QI 65CB In-Ceiling Speakers
The standard speakers included with the Systemline E50 are the Q Acoustics Install QI65CB.
At 6.5" these are capable background music ceiling speakers designed to offer great sound quality at a low cost.
These are ideal for general background music, podcasts etc.
If you're looking for better sound quality then we'd suggest upgrading to the high definition QI65C speakers.
These are a night and day difference to the QI65CB, featuring a polypropylene cone instead of cardboard and a separate tweeter for high frequencies and built in electronics crossovers.
In English that means you get more bass and a much clearer, crisper sound quality.
The high def speakers are perfect where sound quality is important as they really do sound significantly better without costing a fortune.
|Power handling (program):||50W|
|Impedance (nominal) ohms:||8ohm|
|Sensitivity dB spl (2.83V, 1m):||93|
|Response(Low freq.) -3dB Hz:||77 - 20,000|
|Maximum rear depth:||79mm|
|Size(Round grilles):||232mm dia|
Why Buy From K&B Audio
- Expert Advice - Call 02393 190955
- Fast & Free Delivery On Orders Over £89 - Read more
- 60 Day Returns Happy Sound Guarantee - Read more
- Approved Retailers For Top Brands
- Extended Warranties (On Certain Products)
- You Can Talk To Us - Meet The Team
If you have any questions please feel free to contact us by live chat, e-mail or telephone on 02393 190955.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.