The innovative Sat300 satellite speakers can be planted in your landscaping, hung from your ceiling or the eaves, or installed anywhere you want to mix great sound with the great outdoors.
- Acoustically-matched two-way design delivers dynamic sound on its own, or blends seamlessly with the Sub10 subwoofer, even in difficult, wide-open outdoor spaces.
- Dynamic Balance® driver technology: 3 1/2-inch long-throw midrange driver with 1-inch voice coil, vented pole-piece, rugged butyl rubber surround and composite cone; 3/4-inch composite dome neodymium tweeter.
- Capable of handling up to 100 Watts of power to deliver superb clarity, detail and high efficiency with less distortion, at both moderate and higher volume levels, even in outdoor environments.
- Flying bridge-mounted tweeter never gets in the way of the woofer, for smooth, realistic sound in a compact housing.
- Capacitive Coupling Technology enhances the bass performance of the Sat300. CCT is an advanced signal-blocking technology that determines exactly where a small speaker usually skimps on bass output. Special circuitry then compensates by boosting response in this critical frequency range. More bass response means a wider dynamic range with more musical realism.
- Withstands years of weather with a mineral-filled polypropylene housing, 1mm aluminium grille & stainless steel hardware. These speakers live outside year-round, with permanent colour impregnation and all-weather waterproofing and a 5-year warranty!
- Exclusive shock absorbing gasket withstands blows from weed whackers, mowers and other lawn equipment.
- Metal security plate foils thieves and keeps Sat300's planted safely in your garden.
- Comes with a 1 meter Cl3-rated direct burial pigtail cable; no exposed wiring for the weed whacker to cut.
- Maximum wiring flexibility with built-in high-performance crossover technology. The Sat300, with built-in high-pass filter, can be connected directly to its own amplifier channels for independent volume control. Or an easy two-channel connection can be made by connecting the three-speaker sub/sat system to your two-channel amplifier.
- Individually packed, all mounting hardware included.
- 8 ohm compatible.
- 100 Watt power.
- Colour: chestnut brown, paintable.
WHAT YOU GET
- 2 x Polk Audio Atrium Sat 300 Outdoor Speakers
- 1 x Polk Audio Atrium Sat 300 Outdoor Subwoofer
- Amplifier Specs – 220V Availability : No
- Dimensions – Mounting Options : In-ground stake with security plate; wall bracket; hanging pendant
- Dimensions – Product Weight (each) : 4.00 pounds
- Dimensions Cabinet Dimensions – Depth : 8 (20.32cm)
- Dimensions Cabinet Dimensions – Height : 6 (15.24cm)
- Dimensions Cabinet Dimensions – Width : 5 1/2 (13.97cm)
- Driver Complement Midrange – Diameter : 3 1/2 (8.89cm)
- Driver Complement Midrange – Quantity : 1
- Driver Complement Midrange – Type : Dynamic Balance driver with extended motor structure, composite cone and butyl rubber surround
- Driver Complement Tweeter – Diameter : 1
- Driver Complement Tweeter – Type : Dynamic Balance polyurethane tweeter with neodymium magnet
- Electrical – Efficiency : 83 dB
- Electrical – Lower -3dB Limit : 115 Hz
- Electrical – Nominal Impedance : 8 ohms
- Electrical – Recommended Amplifier Power : 10-100 watts per channel
- Electrical – Total Frequency Response : 100Hz-22kHz
- Electrical – Upper -3dB Limit : 20 kHz
- Electrical Crossover – Mid-High Array Crossover : 5kHz
- Shipping – Included Accessories : Ground stake with security plate; wall mount bracket;comes with three feet of pre-installed CL3 burial-rated speaker wire
- Shipping – Total Shipping Weight : 6.00 pounds
- Shipping – Unit of Measure : each
We know you can't wait to start enjoying your new speaker system, so we only use the quickest and most reliable couriers. We keep plenty of stock so 95% of orders are delivered the next day!
|FREE Delivery On Orders Over £89 (2-3 Working Days)||£0.00|
|Standard Delivery (2-3 Working Days)||£4.99|
|Express Delivery (1-2 Working Days)*||£6.99|
|Standard Delivery (3-4 Working Days)||£14.99|
* Available on selected products.
We only use the best, and that's decided by our customers.
The majority of our orders go via Interlink, UK Mail, DPD. Some lower value items such as spare parts and remote controls go Royal Mail.
Free delivery is normally via next day courier as well. (We don't guarantee you'll receive free delivery items the next day, but 99% of the time you will!)
Once you place an order with us you will receive a notification e-mail outlining your order and details. We then get busy picking and carefully packing your item. Once we've got it all ready to go you'll receive another update to tell you it's been dispatched with a tracking number so you can keep an eye on it!
99% of our customers receive their items sooner than they expected. We pride ourselves on super-fast deliveries and do everything we can to deliver on that promise.
Any stock issues, or other delivery issues will always result in a quick phone call and e-mail to keep you updated. However we have carefully picked our products so we rarely have stock issues.
Working days are Monday to Friday. All orders on Friday will be shipped via next working day courier which means your item will arrive on the Monday.
Orders placed on weekends will be processed and dispatched on the Monday unless otherwise stated. Orders placed on bank holidays will be processed and dispatched on the next working day.
Some additional costs apply to Ireland, Europe & Scottish Highlands.
ORDER CUT OFF TIMES
Most orders received before 2pm are processed and dispatched the same day provided the items are in stock with exception of items that have a custom stock status displaying a lead time.
After 2pm we will try our best to dispatch the same day provided our couriers have not been, however we cannot guarantee same day dispatch after 2pm.
If a product is delayed or out of stock we will contact you by telephone and/or e-mail in the earliest instance to discuss your order. We do our best to ensure that our stock levels are accurate, but on the odd occasion if the item you have purchased is out of stock we will contact you ASAP to discuss alternatives or to advise of the lead time.
IMPORTANT - PLEASE ORDER IN GOOD TIME
Please be aware that the above are guidelines, we try our best to stick to these guidelines but some delays can be caused by couriers which we have no control over.
If you are using an electrician to install your system then please order in good time we cannot be held responsible for any costs or issues incurred in delaying your electricians due to any dispatch or delivery issues. We recommend that you give yourself a good few days in advance at a minimum.
If you have not received your item after 4-5 working days (UK) please contact us immediately so that we can look into it for you.
This is very rare, we use the best couriers and can keep track of your item at every stage.
Please read our terms & conditions for full details and please feel free to contact us if you have any other questions or queries.