Edifier's M3200 is a compliment to any environment and can be applied to an array of audio host devices to perform as a professional and effective audio solution.
The wooden enclosed subwoofer with a 5½ inch speaker driver produces full, deep bass accompanied by two uniquely shaped satellites, tuned to provide rich audio.
- Uniquely designed, 2.1 audio system capable of hosting multiple audio sources via 3.5mm auxiliary input
- Wooden enclosed, magnetically shielded subwoofer with 5½ inch driver
- Elegantly designed, magnetically shielded 2-way satellites
- Wired rotary master volume controller with "red-halo" effect, including headphone jack for convenience
- Total power output: RMS 9W x 2 + 16W
- THD + N (testing level): 10%
- Signal to noise ratio: ≥80dBA
- Frequency response: Satellites: 145Hz - 20kHz | Subwoofer: 45Hz - 140kHz
- Distortion: ≤0.5%
- Input sensitivity: Satellites: 450mV ± 50mV (PC), 650mV ± 50mV (CD), 250 mV ± 50mV (AUX) | Subwoofer: 60mV ± 30mV
- Input impedance: 10KΩ
- Audio input type: 3.5mm Stereo line-in, PC to PC signal input, CD to CD signal input
- Adjustment: Master volume control on wired controller, separate bass control on subwoofer, Power switch
- Subwoofer / bass unit: 5½ inch (140mm), Magnetically shielded, 4Ω
- Midrange unit: 2 inch x 3 ½ inch (50mm x 90mm), Magnetically shilded, 4Ω
- Treble unit: ¾ inch (20mm), PV domed, Magnetically shielded, 8Ω
- Wired Control: Wired: Volume control, headphone jack, 3.5mm auxiliary input
- Control panel: Bass adjustment, Power switch
- Dimensions: Satellites: 74mm x 282mm x 89mm | Subwoofer: 155mm x 236mm x 330mm (WxHxD)
- Weight: ≈5.2Kg (net) | ≈6.6Kg (gross)
Why Buy From K&B Audio
- Expert Advice - Call 02393 190955
- Fast & Free Delivery On Orders Over £99 - Read more
- 60 Day Returns Happy Sound Guarantee - Read more
- Approved Retailers For Top Brands
- Extended Warranties (On Certain Products)
- You Can Talk To Us - Meet The Team
If you have any questions please feel free to contact us by live chat, e-mail or telephone on 02393 190955.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.