If you are looking to seriously enhance your TV sound then the Monitor Audio SB range of soundbars is the way forward!
Traditionally you'd need to use a large AV Receiver to power it, but this isn't always feasible so Monitor Audio have released their Dolby Digital Decoding amplifier that connects via Optical Input and can output a front left, centre and right audio channel.
This is perfect for TV rooms, snugs, kitchen televisions etc where good sound is important, but surround sound may be a bit excessive.
- Powerful Amplifier Runs Front Left, Centre & Right Channel
- Optical Input
- Dolby Digital Decoding
- Subwoofer Output (subwoofer sold separately)
- Control Volume With Standard TV Remote
- Bluetooth Streaming For Music Playback
- Frequency Response (-3dB):All Channels: 80Hz – 30kHz
- Sensitivity (1W@1M): Left and Right Channels: 84dB, Centre Channel: 87dB
- Nominal Impedance (ohms):All Channels: 8
- Power Handling Single - R.M.S. (W):Left and Right Channels: 40, Centre Channel: 80
- System Power Handling - R.M.S. (W):All Channels: 100 (High pass filter set to 100Hz)
- Recommended Amp Requirements (W):All Channels: 30 - 100
- Recommended High Pass Crossover Frequency All Channels: 80 - 120Hz
- Maximum SPL (dBA):104 (108.8 all channels driven)
- Bass Alignment: Left and Right Channels: 2 x Auxiliary Bass Reflex (ABR), Loading Centre Channel: 2 x Auxiliary Bass Reflex (ABR) Loading
- Drive Unit Complement: Left and Right Channels: 2 x 4” (100mm) C-CAM cone bass/mid driver, 2 x 1” (25mm) C-CAM gold dome tweeter Centre Channel: Left and Right Channels: 2 x 4” (100mm) C-CAM cone bass/mid driver, 1 x 1” (25mm) C-CAM gold dome tweeter
- Cabinet Dimensions: (HxWxD) 145 x 1310 x 89mm (511/16 x 519/16 x 31/2inch)
- External Dimensions Inc Bracket: (HxWxD) 145 x 1310 x 100mm (511/16 x 519/16 x 315/16inch)
- Weight (lbs):9.1Kg (20lb)
Number of Output Channel: 3
Power (W / Channel) | 4 ohms | 1 kHz
60W @ 1% THD+N for 2 Channel
40W @ 1% THD+N for 3 Channel
Power (W / Channel) | 8 ohms | 1 kHz
50W @ 1% THD+N for 2 Channel
30W @ 1% THD+N for 3 Channel
Input Impedance: 10k Unbalanced
Output Impedance (Sub/Line Out): 1.47k
Input Sensitivity: ~300 mV - Full Power
Maximum Input Voltage: 2.3V
Signal to Noise (SN:R): > 84 dB Unweighted
Frequency Response (+-0.5dB) @ 1W: 10 Hz - 20 kHz
Total Harmonic Distortion THD + N@1 KHz: < 0.05%
Dimensions (Excluding Mounting Brackets and Antenna (H x W x D))
31.4 x 180 x 110.5 mm (11/4x 71/16x 43/8")
Dimensions (Including Mounting Brackets (H x W x D))
32.6 x 196 x 182.5 mm (15/16x711/16x 73/16")
Mains Operating Voltage: 100-240 VAC, 50/60Hz
Fuse Rating: 3 A
Standby Power Consumption: < 0.5W
Weight (Including Amp, RS232 Terminal Block, Speaker Terminal Block and Antenna): 0.484 kg
Bluetooth Range with Antenna (line of sight): > 20m
Bluetooth Version: 4.1
Bluetooth Profiles: A2DP, AVRCP
Audio Codec: SBC, Apt-X
- 1 x Monitor Audio IA40-3 Dolby Digital Amplifier
- 1 x Monitor Audio SB-3 Soundbar
- 1 x Monitor Audio BSB Soundbar Bracket
- 1 x Techlink iWires 3m Optical Audio Cable
We know you can't wait to start enjoying your new speaker system, so we only use the quickest and most reliable couriers. We keep plenty of stock so 95% of orders are delivered the next day!
|FREE Delivery On Orders Over £89 (2-3 Working Days)||£0.00|
|Standard Delivery (2-3 Working Days)||£4.99|
|Express Delivery (1-2 Working Days)*||£6.99|
|Standard Delivery (3-4 Working Days)||£14.99|
* Available on selected products.
We only use the best, and that's decided by our customers.
The majority of our orders go via Interlink, UK Mail, DPD. Some lower value items such as spare parts and remote controls go Royal Mail.
Free delivery is normally via next day courier as well. (We don't guarantee you'll receive free delivery items the next day, but 99% of the time you will!)
Once you place an order with us you will receive a notification e-mail outlining your order and details. We then get busy picking and carefully packing your item. Once we've got it all ready to go you'll receive another update to tell you it's been dispatched with a tracking number so you can keep an eye on it!
99% of our customers receive their items sooner than they expected. We pride ourselves on super-fast deliveries and do everything we can to deliver on that promise.
Any stock issues, or other delivery issues will always result in a quick phone call and e-mail to keep you updated. However we have carefully picked our products so we rarely have stock issues.
Working days are Monday to Friday. All orders on Friday will be shipped via next working day courier which means your item will arrive on the Monday.
Orders placed on weekends will be processed and dispatched on the Monday unless otherwise stated. Orders placed on bank holidays will be processed and dispatched on the next working day.
Some additional costs apply to Ireland, Europe & Scottish Highlands.
ORDER CUT OFF TIMES
Most orders received before 2pm are processed and dispatched the same day provided the items are in stock with exception of items that have a custom stock status displaying a lead time.
After 2pm we will try our best to dispatch the same day provided our couriers have not been, however we cannot guarantee same day dispatch after 2pm.
If a product is delayed or out of stock we will contact you by telephone and/or e-mail in the earliest instance to discuss your order. We do our best to ensure that our stock levels are accurate, but on the odd occasion if the item you have purchased is out of stock we will contact you ASAP to discuss alternatives or to advise of the lead time.
IMPORTANT - PLEASE ORDER IN GOOD TIME
Please be aware that the above are guidelines, we try our best to stick to these guidelines but some delays can be caused by couriers which we have no control over.
If you are using an electrician to install your system then please order in good time we cannot be held responsible for any costs or issues incurred in delaying your electricians due to any dispatch or delivery issues. We recommend that you give yourself a good few days in advance at a minimum.
If you have not received your item after 4-5 working days (UK) please contact us immediately so that we can look into it for you.
This is very rare, we use the best couriers and can keep track of your item at every stage.
Please read our terms & conditions for full details and please feel free to contact us if you have any other questions or queries.