Multi-zone amplifiers with 2 microphone inputs and a switchable stereo input for each zone. An inbuilt media player section offers playback of mp3 audio tracks from USB drive or SD card and also has a B/T wireless receiver and FM radio tuner.
A rotary switch for each output zone selects the stereo playback audio from a choice of 2 rear stereo inputs, a front 3.5mm stereo input or the built-in media player.
Mic inputs 1 and 2 are live to all output zones at all times. Speakers are connected from the rear panel Euroblock terminals to deliver up to 200W per output at 4 Ohms. Designed for installations requiring high quality stereo sound in multiple rooms or listening areas.
- Power supply - 230Vac, 50Hz (IEC)
- Fuse - F5A, 250V
- Amplifier : construction - Class D
- Frequency response - 20Hz - 20kHz ±0.5dB
- Microphone inputs - 2 x 6.3mm jack (mono)
- Line inputs - Line 1: L+R (6.3mm jack/RCA), Line 2: L+R (RCA)
- Input sensitivity : line - 0.775Vrms
- Auxiliary input - 3.5mm stereo jack
- Input sensitivity : aux - 0.480Vrms
- Input impedance - 20k Ohms (balanced), 10k Ohms (unbalanced)
- Audio source - USB/SD mp3 playback, FM tuner, B/T receiver
- B/T wireless version - 2.3
- Input controls - Aux, Media, Line1, Line2, Mic1, Mic2, Talkover
- Antenna connection - F type (FM tuner)
- Dynamic range
- THD +N
- Protection - Thermal, over-current, over-voltage, short-circuit
- Dimensions - 482 x 300 x 88mm
What You Get
- M-series multi-stereo amplifier
- I.R. remote control (media player)
- IEC power lead(s)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.