Adastra A4 Dual Zone 200W Stereo Amplifier with FM Radio/Bluetooth & Media Player
Fully featured PA amplifier with 2 independent stereo zone outputs and mixer section for 2 microphones and a stereo audio source.
An inbuilt media player section offers playback of MP3 audio tracks from USB drive or SD card and also has a Bluetooth receiver and FM radio tuner.
A rotary switch for each output zone selects the stereo playback audio from a choice of 2 rear stereo inputs, a front 3.5mm stereo input or the built-in media player.
Mic inputs 1 and 2 are live to both output zones at all times. 2 pairs of speaker connections on the rear panel are via 4mm binding posts, which can drive up to 2 x 8 Ohm speakers on each of the 4 channels to deliver up to 4 x 200W.
Designed to offer installers a comprehensive dual zone PA for bars, restaurants and function rooms.
- Independent stereo playback to 2 separate zones
- Media player with USB/SD playback
- FM radio tuner with external aerial connection
- Bluetooth receiver
- Power supply: 230Vac, 50Hz (IEC)
- Fuse: F5A, 250V
- Output power: rms @ 4 Ohms4 x 200W
- Output power: rms @ 8 Ohms4 x 100W
- Amplifier : construction Class D
- Frequency response: 20Hz - 20kHz ±0.5dB
- Microphone inputs: 2 x 6.3mm jack (mono)
- Line inputsLine 1: L+R (6.3mm jack/RCA), Line 2: L+R (RCA)
- Input sensitivity: line 0.775Vrms
- Auxiliary input: 3.5mm stereo jack
- Input sensitivity : aux0.480Vrms
- Input impedance: 20k Ohms (balanced), 10k Ohms (unbalanced)
- Audio source: USB/SD mp3 playback, FM tuner, BT receiver
- Bluetooth version: 2.3
- Input controls :Aux, Media, Line1, Line2, Mic1, Mic2, Talkover
- Line output: 4 x RCA
- Speaker outputs: 4mm binding posts (4 channels)
- Antenna connection: F type (FM tuner)
- Output controls: 2 x source select, 2 xBass, 2 xTreble, Ch1, Ch2, Ch3, Ch4
- Dynamic range: 92dB
- THD +N: <0.1%
- Protection: Thermal, over-current, over-voltage, short-circuit
- Dimensions: 482 x 240 x 88mm
- Weight: 5.98kg
- A4 dual stereo amplifier
- IEC power lead