FAST & FREE DELIVERY On All Orders Over £99
LIFETIME SUPPORT Speak To Our Experts Anytime
PRICE MATCH PROMISE Seen It Cheaper? Click Here.
The Adastra BCS65S ceiling speaker set with switchable Bluetooth connectivity, offering unrivalled simplicity in terms of pairing with and playback from compatible devices.
The set includes 2 x 6.5” ceiling speakers, including an active speaker with Bluetooth receiver and a passive, slave speaker.
The active speaker’s RCA line input and output enable daisy-chaining of multiple sets for larger rooms.
Each speaker features low and high frequency drivers and flared baffles for a smooth, full-range response.
With understated, low-profile, magnetic grilles, these speakers are suitable for domestic and commercial use, with dog-ear clamps and an in-line 12Vdc power supply for ease of installation.
- Switchable Bluetooth connectivity
- Line input and output
- Supplied as a pair (active + passive)
- Full-range 2-way coaxial speakers
- Frameless magnetic grille
- In-line 12Vdc power supply
- Power supply: In-line 100-240Vac/12Vdc PSU (included)
- Output power: max. 2 x 25W
- Output power: rms 2 x 20W
- LF driver: 165mmØ (6.5") rubber edge PP cone
- HF driver: 12mm (0.5") neodymium dome tweeter
- Frequency response: 70Hz - 20kHz
- Sensitivity: 89dB
- Dispersion angle: 160°
- Housing material: ABS plastic
- Mounting depth: 100mm (active), 80mm (passive)
- Cutout: 202mmØ (each speaker)
- Impedance: 4 Ohms (each speaker)
- Dimensions: 98 x 234mmØ (active), 77 x 234mmØ (passive)
- Weight (per set): 1.91kg
Why Buy From K&B Audio
- Expert Advice - Call 02393 190955
- Fast & Free Delivery On Orders Over £99 - Read more
- 60 Day Returns Happy Sound Guarantee - Read more
- Approved Retailers For Top Brands
- Extended Warranties (On Certain Products)
- You Can Talk To Us - Meet The Team
If you have any questions please feel free to contact us by live chat, e-mail or telephone on 02393 190955.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.