Slim kitchen radio with MP3 CD player, FM tuner with 20 presets and MP3-compatible USB port.
Programmable dual alarm, AUX input and headphone output.
White under-counter construction with mounting points.
The Auna KR 150 is a flat under-counter kitchen radio presenting solid sound features in a space-saving design.
The basic equipment includes an FM PPL receiver with 20 station presets. The radio features a CD player that plays MP3 CDs as well as conventional audio CDs. An MP3-capable USB port provides the opportunity to play music from media such as USB flash drives and MP3 players.
The AUX input on the bottom connects external wired devices such as mobile phones, MP3 players or laptops. Built-in speakers provide a professional sound.
The sleek design and mounting points on the top of the Auna KR150 make it ideal for mounting underneath counters and wall cabinets in the kitchen.
- White base radio with MP3 CD player and FM PLL tuner
- MP3-compatible USB port to play music from media such as USB sticks and MP3 players
- AUX input for connecting external audio devices such as MP3 or CD players and computers
- Built-in stereo speakers
- Narrow base construction with mounting points
- Connections: 1 x USB port, 1 x 3.5mm jack AUX input, 1 x 3.5mm jack headphone output
- 20 station presets
- Programmable dual alarm
- Wire antenna
- Power supply: AC 230V, 50Hz
- 25 x 8 x 20.5cm (WxHxD)
- Weight: about 1.05kg
- 1 x auna KR150 radio
- 1 x remote control
- 1 x English user manual
Why Buy From K&B Audio
Here's some of the benefits you get buying from us:
- Expert Advice - Call 02393 190955
- Free Delivery On Orders Over £99 - Read more
- 60 Day Happy Sound Guarantee - Read more
- Approved Retailers For Top Brands
- Extended Warranties (On Certain Products)
- VIP Club - Save On Future Orders - Join Now For FREE
- You Can Talk To Us - Meet The Team
All in all, we are a small business focused on improving lives through music at home, work and play.
If you have any questions please feel free to contact us by live chat, e-mail or telephone on 02393 190955.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.