A simple USB powered unit that converts digital optical or Coaxial audio signals to analog RCA and 3.5mm headphone jack outputs.
Easy to install and operate, this handy little device is ideal for use with games consoles, LED TV's, projectors and Blu-Ray players that have no RCA or 3.5mm headphone output.
- Converts digital optical (Toslink) or Coaxial audio signals to analog RCA (L/R) and 3.5mm headphone jack outputs
- Simple plug and play installation and instant synchronisation without delay
- 24-bit S/PDIF incoming bit stream on left and right channels
- Supports sampling rate at 32, 44.1, 48 and 96 KHz
- Ideal for use with games consoles, LED TV's, projectors, Blu-Ray players etc that have no RCA or 3.5mm headphone output
- USB power lead supplied
- Input connections: Optical (Toslink), Coaxial
- Output connections: RCA (L/R), 3.5mm
- Power : input: DC/5V (micro USB)
- Dimensions: 62 x 45 x 20mm
- Weight: 65g
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.