- Compatible with Android & iOS apps
- Spotify, Tunein Radio (+ Other Radio services), TIDAL, Napster + More
- Control via smart phone, Tablet or other smart devices over WiFi
- Integrated WiFi module
- Multiroom Control (each zone requires an amplifier)
- Line input for TV connection, Games Consoles and other devices
- Line output for Subwoofer or another device
This AV Link & Eagle Rock Speaker bundle is an excellent way to add music to your garden.
Make the most of the British summer by relaxing on the sun lounger with some tunes in the background and impress your friends at your one of your famous BBQ's with high quality sound, let them pair their phones and play a game of Spotify Roulette whilst the kids dance around.
Ditch the tiny portable speaker that keeps running out of battery and upgrade to this discreet system that's always ready to play your music.
This is a Class-D mini amplifier driving 2 x 20W power with WiFi streaming capability.
Controlled from an Android or iOS smart device, the STA40-WIFI is compatible with freely available apps to stream music, radio and podcasts directly from the local wireless network.
Embedded internet radio offers high quality digital audio from almost any online radio station or podcast available worldwide.
Subscription services can store online playlists which can be cast directly from the internet without requiring the smart phone to be connected to the network.
A line input is selectable for connection to a TV, CD, DVD or other playback device if required.
If you would like to add a subwoofer to this system, we would recommend the Adastra M8S Active Subwoofer.
Wifi Vs Bluetooth?
Wifi has a much larger range (If you are connected to your Wifi, you'll be able to control the speakers) whereas Bluetooth normally only has 10m range.
No interruptions with Wifi, whereas Bluetooth, when either a notification or a call comes through to the device then it will stop the music.
Wifi allows you to group amplifiers together so that they all play at the same time in perfect sync, whereas Bluetooth is a single room solution
How to Install?
Essentially the Amplifier is the brain of the system and all wires come back to this unit.
The power is supplied as a plug and an inline transformer.
Then simply run speaker cable from the Amplifier to each of the speakers (Each speaker needs its own 2 core speaker cable running to it.)
Once installed the STA40 amplifier is ready to be set up, to do that you'll need to download the MUZA Player app and follow the easy set up process.
After the amplifier is linked to your network, you'll be able to rename it so that you know which speakers are in what room.
- Power supply - 24Vdc, 2910mA (in-line adaptor included)
- Amplifier: construction - Class-D
- Output power : rms 2 x 20W @ 8 Ohms
- Load impedance - 8 or 16 Ohms
- Speaker : outputs - L+R 4mm binding posts
- Processor - Media - Tek MT7688 580 MHz
- Wireless connection - 802.11b/g/n WiFi standard (up to 300Mbps)
- Sampling format - 192kHz, 24-bit max.
- Audio source - WiFi receiver or Line in (RCA)
- Audio output - Stereo line out (3.5mm jack)
- Dimensions - 150 x 135 x 48mm
- Weight - 610g
- Product Dimensions (mm): 210x260x225
- Net weight (kg): 2.23
- Bass Driver (mm): 127
- Colour: Granite
- Frequency Response (Hz): 77-19000
- Impedance (Ohms) : 8
- Peak Music Power (W): 75
- Power RMS (W): 50
- Sensitivity (dBV/Pa): 91
- Weight (kg): 2.23
What You Get
- STA40-WIFI Amplifier
- 3 Pin Plug
- Inline Transformer
- 3.5mm Jack - RCA 1m Cable
- Eagle Rock Speakers
- 20m x 2 Core Speaker Cable
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.