The BCK65 is a high performance easy to install in-ceiling speaker.
The two way driver design, featuring a Kevlar bass/midrange driver cone coupled with a titanium tweeter and high quality cross-over create a crisp and controlled sound.
This, along with the sleek, clean looking magnetically fitted rimless flat grille is what defines the BluCube range of in-ceiling speakers.
- Attenuation Switches Each Blucube custom install speaker pair, from the BCK range, features 6db attenuation switches for both woofers and tweeters. These allow the installer to fine tune the speakers output levels to match room designs, specific applications, or individual listening preferences.
- Adjustable ImpedanceThe 4ohm/8ohm switch located on the PCB provides the installer increased flexibility in matching power output and impedance levels to optimise the systems performance.
- Woven Kevlar Cones The BCK series of custom install speakers use DuPont Kevlar fibres. The woven Kevlar fibres used in the cone allows the woofer section to deliver better defined bass and at the same time producing a refined midrange bringing a cleaner, clearer listening experience.
- Titanium TweetersThe titanium dome tweeters in the Blucube BCK range deliver a smooth, crisp, controlled frequency response with detailed sound. They are able to handle more power and definition more consistently than soft dome tweeters and are protected by a polymide auto-reset switch in the event of overload. With a 30-degree tilt and full rotation swivel capability, the tweeter design allows for a tailored and optimised performance to match room design, or layout.
- Stable Mountings The two-piece baffle design in the Blucube custom install range allows the tweeter to be directly mounted on the bridge itself rather than the pole mounting found in most current designs. This allows the speaker to handle more power with increased cone stability resulting in reduced harmonic distortion.
- Durable Construction All speakers are designed to deliver excellent performance in a full range of indoor listening environments. Polypropylene plastics and large cable gauges, for better signal transfer, will ensure many years of listening enjoyment. Blucube speakers carry a 5 year warranty.
- Paint mask, pre-mount bracket and cut out template included
|Woofer||6.5″ woven Kevlar, 1″ voice coil, 22 oz magnet bumped back plate, vented pole piece|
|Tweeter||1″ titanium dome, ferro-fluid cooled, 30° swivel and pivot, neodymium magnet|
|Crossover||FR4 board with 1BdB per octave network, +/- 3dB attenuation switches on woofer & tweeter 4ohm/8ohm switchable on PCB, Polyamide switch-auto protect
reset switch, 14AWG connection to woofer section. Gold Plated terminals will accept 14AWG wire
|Sensitivity||88dB at 1W/1M|
|Recommended Amplifier Power||10-125 watts|
|Impedance||4ohm/8ohm selectable on PCB|
|Cut out size||202mm (7.95″)|
Why Buy From K&B Audio
Here's some of the benefits you get buying from us:
- Expert Advice - Call 02393 190955
- Free Delivery On Orders Over £99 - Read more
- 60 Day Happy Sound Guarantee - Read more
- Approved Retailers For Top Brands
- Extended Warranties (On Certain Products)
- VIP Club - Save On Future Orders - Join Now For FREE
- You Can Talk To Us - Meet The Team
All in all, we are a small business focused on improving lives through music at home, work and play.
If you have any questions please feel free to contact us by live chat, e-mail or telephone on 02393 190955.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.