The BluCube BCP65-SS is the single stereo version of the mid-range BCP65 speakers.
The twin voice coils and tweeters deliver a stereo signal out of a single unit enabling just one in-ceiling speaker to be used in a room.
The BCP65-SS is ideal for use in smaller rooms such as bathrooms.
- Adjustable Impedance - The 4ohm/8ohm switch located on the PCB provides the installer increased flexibility in matching power output and impedance levels to optimise the systems performance.
- Stable Mountings - The two-piece baffle design in the Blucube custom install range allows the tweeter to be directly mounted on the bridge itself rather than the pole mounting found in most current designs. This allows the speaker to handle more power with increased cone stability resulting in reduced harmonic distortion.
- Durable Construction - All speakers are designed to deliver excellent performance in a full range of indoor listening environments. Polypropylene plastics and large cable gauges, for better signal transfer, will ensure many years of listening enjoyment.
- Blucube speakers carry a 5 year warranty.
- Paint mask, pre-mount bracket and cut out template included.
- Woofer 6.5″ blue polypropylene cone, 1″ voice coil, 22oz magnet, vented pole piece
- Tweeter Dual 19mm silk dome, ferro-fluid cooled, 30 degree swivel and pivot, neodymium magnet
- Crossover Half fibre PCB board with 12dB per octave crossover for tweeter and woofer, polyamide switch-auto protect reset switch, over power protection for tweeter, gold plated terminal posts will accept 14AWG wire
- Frequency Response 45Hz-22KHz
- Sensitivity 88dB at 1W/1M
- Recommended Amplifier Power 10-150 watts
- Impedance 8ohm per channel
- Cut out size 202mm (8″)
- Depth 112mm (4.43″)
Why Buy From K&B Audio
- Expert Advice - Call 02393 190955
- Fast & Free Delivery On Orders Over £89 - Read more
- 60 Day Returns Happy Sound Guarantee - Read more
- Approved Retailers For Top Brands
- Extended Warranties (On Certain Products)
- You Can Talk To Us - Meet The Team
If you have any questions please feel free to contact us by live chat, e-mail or telephone on 02393 190955.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.