The new, low profile magnetic grille version of our 3-way speaker.
Ideal for use in home cinema applications or as a stereo in-wall/in-ceiling pair (sold singly).
A pair of 61/2″ woofer combined with mid-range drivers to give the ultimate performance and bass response.
Single tweeter giving detailed dialogue reproduction.
- Attenuation Switches - Each Blucube custom install speaker pair, from the CXL range, features 6db attenuation switches for both woofers and tweeters. These allow the installer to fine tune the speakers output levels to match room designs, specific applications, or individual listening preferences.
- Woven Kevlar Cones - The CXL series of custom install speakers use DuPont Kevlar fibres. The woven Kevlar fibres used in the cone allows the woofer section to deliver better defined bass and at the same time producing a refined midrange bringing a cleaner, clearer listening experience.
- Titanium Tweeters - The titanium dome tweeters in the Blucube CXL range deliver a smooth, crisp, controlled frequency response with detailed sound. They are able to handle more power and definition more consistently than soft dome tweeters and are protected by a polymide auto-reset switch in the event of overload. With a 30-degree tilt and full rotation swivel capability, the tweeter design allows for a tailored and optimised performance to match room design, or layout.
- Durable Construction - All speakers are designed to deliver excellent performance in a full range of indoor listening environments. Polypropylene plastics and large cable gauges, for better signal transfer, will ensure many years of listening enjoyment.
- Blucube speakers carry a 5 year warranty.
- Woofer 2 x 6.5″ Woven Kevlar cones, 250z magnets, bumped back
- plate, 1 ” voice coils, vented pole piece
- Tweeter 1″ silk Dome Tweeter, Ferro-fluid cooled, Neodymium magnet, 30° swivel & pivot
- Crossover FR4 board, 1BdB per octave for both woofer and tweeter sections, Polyimide autoprotective reset switch for tweeter, 16AWG wire connection to woofer section, gold plated terminal posts will accept 14AWG wire
- Frequency Response 40Hz – 22KHz
- Sensitivity 89dB at 1W/1M
- Recommended Amplifier Power 10-150 watts per channel
- Impedance 8ohm
- Cut out size 483 x 194mm (19″ x 7 6″)
- Depth 102mm (4″)
Why Buy From K&B Audio
- Expert Advice - Call 02393 190955
- Fast & Free Delivery On Orders Over £89 - Read more
- 60 Day Returns Happy Sound Guarantee - Read more
- Approved Retailers For Top Brands
- Extended Warranties (On Certain Products)
- You Can Talk To Us - Meet The Team
If you have any questions please feel free to contact us by live chat, e-mail or telephone on 02393 190955.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.