The 2.1 multimedia speaker system is a practical audio solution for all multimedia application.
With upward angled satellites and a downward angled subwoofer, sound is channeled towards the user with a clear, even bass output.
The wired remote allows for ease of volume control and the 3.5mm stereo input and RCA input easily connects to any host device.
- Wooden MDF enclosed, 4 inch subwoofer with front bass reflection port
- Uniquely designed upward angled satellites
- Magnetically-shielded satellites and subwoofer
- Wired volume control with audio mute button
- 3.5mm auxiliary input and RCA input
- Total power output: RMS 2W x 2 + 4.5W
- THD + N (testing level): 10%
- Signal to noise ratio: ≥85dBA
- Frequency response: Satellites: 150Hz - 20kHz | Subwoofer: 20Hz - 170kHz
- Distortion: ≤0.5%
- Input sensitivity: Satellite: 350mV +/- 50mV | Subwoofer: 250mV +/- 50mV
- Input impedance: 10KΩ
- Audio input type: 3.5mm Stereo line-in
- Adjustment: Wired remote
- Subwoofer unit: 4 inch (106mm) Magnetically shielded, 6Ω
- Tweeter unit: 50mm x 90mm, magnetically shielded, 4Ω
- Wired Control: Wired: Volume control, headphone jack, mute
- Dimensions: Satellites: 64mm x 140mm x 112mm | Subwoofer: 158mm x 225mm x 252mm (WxHxD)
- Weight: ≈2.5Kg (net) | ≈3.2Kg (gross)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.