Housed in 100% medium-density fiberboard (MDF), this bookshelf speaker is built to resist resonance. While the wood accent complements any surrounding, whether you use it at home or the office.
- Active bookshelf speaker system with 16W total power output
- 4 inch bass driver and 3/4 inch silk diaphram tweeter driver
- Dual stereo LINE-IN ports, Treble upgrade on port “A”
Featuring 4” bass drivers and ¾” silk-diaphragm tweeter drivers, R1000TCN bookshelf speaker is engineered to deliver commanding sound with emotions and details. And the pair of golden bass drivers add a splash of color to your everyday sound.
For a personalized listening experience, you’ll find the bass and volume adjustment dials at the back of this bookshelf speaker. R1000TCN also features dual stereo line-in ports, with dynamic treble enhancement on port A.
- Total power output: RMS 8W x 2 SNR: ≥85dBA
- Input sensitivity: 420mV ± 50mV
- Bass unit: 4 inch (106mm)
- Treble unit: Φ13mm
- Weight: Approx. 6.5Kg
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.