The Studio 1800TIII is an elegant 2.0 speaker system, with a high gloss, piano finish.
The Studio 1800TIII produces 70W RMS from the 4 inch bass driver and 19mm tweeter.
Each speaker has a front facing bass reflex port, further emphasizing robust bass notes.
Volume, bass and treble adjustment dials are located on the active speaker to suit personal tuned tastes.
A simple remote control allows ease of control for volume and power.
The Studio 1800TIII also incorporates DRC and DSP to keep distortion at a minimum even at the highest volumes.
Connect the Studio 1800TIII to your audio source using one of the two RCA input options.
- Active bookshelf speaker system with 70W RMS total power output
- Dual RCA inputs for connectivity to multiple audio sources
- Side panels with high gloss piano finish
- Bass, treble and master volume controls located on the rear panel
- Professional amplifier system with Digital Signal Processing (DSP) and Dynamic Range Control (DRC)
- Class D amplifier with 4inch bass drivers and Ф19mm silk dome tweeters
- Wireless remote control with mute and volume adjustment
- 100% MDF wooden enclosure to minimize acoustic resonance
- Total power output: RMS 16W x 2 + 19W x 2
- THD + N (testing level): 10%
- Signal to noise ratio: ≥85dBA
- Frequency response: 65Hz ~ 20KHz (+/-6dB)
- Distortion: ≤0.5%
- Channel Separation: ≥45dB
- Input sensitivity: PC: 700mV±50mV | Aux: 550mV±50mV
- Audio input: Dual RCA
- Adjustment (remote/unit): Wireless remote control for volume adjustment and power
- Speaker unit: Tweeter: 19mm, 4Ω | Bass unit: 4 inch (116mm) 6Ω | Bass: 8 inch (210mm) 4Ω
- Dimension: 154mm x 254mm x 224mm (W x H x D)
- Weight (net/gross): 6.6KG | 7.65Kg
We know you can't wait to start enjoying your new speaker system, so we only use the quickest and most reliable couriers. We keep plenty of stock so 95% of orders are delivered the next day!
|FREE Delivery On Orders Over £89 (2-3 Working Days)||£0.00|
|Standard Delivery (2-3 Working Days)||£4.99|
|Express Delivery (1-2 Working Days)*||£6.99|
|Standard Delivery (3-4 Working Days)||£14.99|
* Available on selected products.
We only use the best, and that's decided by our customers.
The majority of our orders go via Interlink, UK Mail, DPD. Some lower value items such as spare parts and remote controls go Royal Mail.
Free delivery is normally via next day courier as well. (We don't guarantee you'll receive free delivery items the next day, but 99% of the time you will!)
Once you place an order with us you will receive a notification e-mail outlining your order and details. We then get busy picking and carefully packing your item. Once we've got it all ready to go you'll receive another update to tell you it's been dispatched with a tracking number so you can keep an eye on it!
99% of our customers receive their items sooner than they expected. We pride ourselves on super-fast deliveries and do everything we can to deliver on that promise.
Any stock issues, or other delivery issues will always result in a quick phone call and e-mail to keep you updated. However we have carefully picked our products so we rarely have stock issues.
Working days are Monday to Friday. All orders on Friday will be shipped via next working day courier which means your item will arrive on the Monday.
Orders placed on weekends will be processed and dispatched on the Monday unless otherwise stated. Orders placed on bank holidays will be processed and dispatched on the next working day.
Some additional costs apply to Ireland, Europe & Scottish Highlands.
ORDER CUT OFF TIMES
Most orders received before 2pm are processed and dispatched the same day provided the items are in stock with exception of items that have a custom stock status displaying a lead time.
After 2pm we will try our best to dispatch the same day provided our couriers have not been, however we cannot guarantee same day dispatch after 2pm.
If a product is delayed or out of stock we will contact you by telephone and/or e-mail in the earliest instance to discuss your order. We do our best to ensure that our stock levels are accurate, but on the odd occasion if the item you have purchased is out of stock we will contact you ASAP to discuss alternatives or to advise of the lead time.
IMPORTANT - PLEASE ORDER IN GOOD TIME
Please be aware that the above are guidelines, we try our best to stick to these guidelines but some delays can be caused by couriers which we have no control over.
If you are using an electrician to install your system then please order in good time we cannot be held responsible for any costs or issues incurred in delaying your electricians due to any dispatch or delivery issues. We recommend that you give yourself a good few days in advance at a minimum.
If you have not received your item after 4-5 working days (UK) please contact us immediately so that we can look into it for you.
This is very rare, we use the best couriers and can keep track of your item at every stage.
Please read our terms & conditions for full details and please feel free to contact us if you have any other questions or queries.