The Studio 1800TIII is an elegant 2.0 speaker system, with a high gloss, piano finish.
The Studio 1800TIII produces 70W RMS from the 4 inch bass driver and 19mm tweeter.
Each speaker has a front facing bass reflex port, further emphasizing robust bass notes.
Volume, bass and treble adjustment dials are located on the active speaker to suit personal tuned tastes.
A simple remote control allows ease of control for volume and power.
The Studio 1800TIII also incorporates DRC and DSP to keep distortion at a minimum even at the highest volumes.
Connect the Studio 1800TIII to your audio source using one of the two RCA input options.
- Active bookshelf speaker system with 70W RMS total power output
- Dual RCA inputs for connectivity to multiple audio sources
- Side panels with high gloss piano finish
- Bass, treble and master volume controls located on the rear panel
- Professional amplifier system with Digital Signal Processing (DSP) and Dynamic Range Control (DRC)
- Class D amplifier with 4inch bass drivers and Ф19mm silk dome tweeters
- Wireless remote control with mute and volume adjustment
- 100% MDF wooden enclosure to minimize acoustic resonance
- Total power output: RMS 16W x 2 + 19W x 2
- THD + N (testing level): 10%
- Signal to noise ratio: ≥85dBA
- Frequency response: 65Hz ~ 20KHz (+/-6dB)
- Distortion: ≤0.5%
- Channel Separation: ≥45dB
- Input sensitivity: PC: 700mV±50mV | Aux: 550mV±50mV
- Audio input: Dual RCA
- Adjustment (remote/unit): Wireless remote control for volume adjustment and power
- Speaker unit: Tweeter: 19mm, 4Ω | Bass unit: 4 inch (116mm) 6Ω | Bass: 8 inch (210mm) 4Ω
- Dimension: 154mm x 254mm x 224mm (W x H x D)
- Weight (net/gross): 6.6KG | 7.65Kg
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.