The Elipson IC4 is a high quality ceiling speaker that comes in at a slightly smaller size than your average speaker. This makes it perfect for use in smaller rooms where ceiling space is at a premium.
Don't be fooled by the smaller size though, the IC4 provides a crisp high quality sound from it's 100mm woofer and it's 19mm directional tweeter.
With a low profile magnetic and paintable grille these speakers will blend in discreetly with your room.
- Smaller 4" Speaker Ideal For Smaller Rooms
- High Quality Sound
- Directional Tweeter
- Magnetic, Paintable Grille
- System: 2 ways
- Frequency range: 85 - 20000 Hz
- Impedance: 8 Ohms Ω
- Sensitivity: 84 dB
- Max music power: 80 Watts
- Enclosure: Closed box
- Woofer: 100 mm paper cone, rubber edge
- Tweeter: 19 mm silk dome, orientation 35 to 40° in all directions
- Amplifier: 80W
- Frequency response: 85 Hz - 20 kHz
- Sensitivity: 84 dB / 1W / 1m
- Impedance: 8 Ohms
- Crossover frequency: 2400 Hz
- Dimensions: Ø181 x D92 mm
- Cut-out dimension: Ø138 mm
- Weight: 0.66 kg
- Optional: Square Grille
- Dimensions: W222 x H234 x D120 mm / 1,2 kg
Why Buy From K&B Audio
- Expert Advice - Call 02393 190955
- Fast & Free Delivery On Orders Over £89 - Read more
- 60 Day Returns Happy Sound Guarantee - Read more
- Approved Retailers For Top Brands
- Extended Warranties (On Certain Products)
- You Can Talk To Us - Meet The Team
If you have any questions please feel free to contact us by live chat, e-mail or telephone on 02393 190955.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.