Speaker Firehood designed for use with 6-8" Round Ceiling Speakers with a Cut-Out Size of upto 300mm (Dimensions - 360mm*170mm(H)).
The Firetopper Pro Acoustic Speaker Firehood has been designed specifically for in-ceiling speakers and conform with the latest IEE and Building Regulations for Fire and Acoustic integrity of ceilings.
- Wrap around design ensures improved acoustic, fire and thermal performance.
- No Fixings required - Hood is clamped firmly to plasterboard by the speakers swing clamps.
- Triple layer construction. Two intumescent layers encase fire retardant acoustic foam.
- Fire Red indicates to other trades, this is a fire safety product.
- Suitable for installation in suspended or plaster board ceilings.
- Restores the ceiling's fire integrity.
- Fully compliant with IEE and Building Regulations for Fire and Acoustic integrity of ceilings - BS476 Parts 21, 23 for acoustic and fire dispersion.
- Reduces sound leakage into room above.
- Simple and rapid fixing free installation from below or above the ceiling.
WHAT YOU GET
- 4 x Firetopper Pro Firehood
- 4 x Installation Instructions
Installing these firetopper pro firehoods are simple, easy and can be done even after the speaker has been installed.
- Measure your speaker with the firehood and cut the rim bigger if necessary (as shown in instructions)
- Cut / poke a small hole in the firehood (In the side) in the correct location for the speaker wires
- Put the hood through speaker hole in the ceiling recess
- Feed wires through the hood
- Use adhesive to glue the rim of the firehood to the rim of the inside of the speaker hole
- Put the speaker back into the speaker hole so that the ceiling speaker dog ears (Speaker clamps) grip the hood and ceiling at the same time
We know you can't wait to start enjoying your new speaker system, so we only use the quickest and most reliable couriers. We keep plenty of stock so 95% of orders are delivered the next day!
|FREE Delivery On Orders Over £89 (2-3 Working Days)||£0.00|
|Standard Delivery (2-3 Working Days)||£4.99|
|Express Delivery (1-2 Working Days)*||£6.99|
|Standard Delivery (3-4 Working Days)||£14.99|
* Available on selected products.
We only use the best, and that's decided by our customers.
The majority of our orders go via Interlink, UK Mail, DPD. Some lower value items such as spare parts and remote controls go Royal Mail.
Free delivery is normally via next day courier as well. (We don't guarantee you'll receive free delivery items the next day, but 99% of the time you will!)
Once you place an order with us you will receive a notification e-mail outlining your order and details. We then get busy picking and carefully packing your item. Once we've got it all ready to go you'll receive another update to tell you it's been dispatched with a tracking number so you can keep an eye on it!
99% of our customers receive their items sooner than they expected. We pride ourselves on super-fast deliveries and do everything we can to deliver on that promise.
Any stock issues, or other delivery issues will always result in a quick phone call and e-mail to keep you updated. However we have carefully picked our products so we rarely have stock issues.
Working days are Monday to Friday. All orders on Friday will be shipped via next working day courier which means your item will arrive on the Monday.
Orders placed on weekends will be processed and dispatched on the Monday unless otherwise stated. Orders placed on bank holidays will be processed and dispatched on the next working day.
Some additional costs apply to Ireland, Europe & Scottish Highlands.
ORDER CUT OFF TIMES
Most orders received before 2pm are processed and dispatched the same day provided the items are in stock with exception of items that have a custom stock status displaying a lead time.
After 2pm we will try our best to dispatch the same day provided our couriers have not been, however we cannot guarantee same day dispatch after 2pm.
If a product is delayed or out of stock we will contact you by telephone and/or e-mail in the earliest instance to discuss your order. We do our best to ensure that our stock levels are accurate, but on the odd occasion if the item you have purchased is out of stock we will contact you ASAP to discuss alternatives or to advise of the lead time.
IMPORTANT - PLEASE ORDER IN GOOD TIME
Please be aware that the above are guidelines, we try our best to stick to these guidelines but some delays can be caused by couriers which we have no control over.
If you are using an electrician to install your system then please order in good time we cannot be held responsible for any costs or issues incurred in delaying your electricians due to any dispatch or delivery issues. We recommend that you give yourself a good few days in advance at a minimum.
If you have not received your item after 4-5 working days (UK) please contact us immediately so that we can look into it for you.
This is very rare, we use the best couriers and can keep track of your item at every stage.
Please read our terms & conditions for full details and please feel free to contact us if you have any other questions or queries.