All speaker systems will require cabling of some kind, and if you're installing ceiling or wall mounted speakers in your kitchen, lounge etc. you'll need to run some speaker cables back to an amplifier.
That's where this tidy wall plate comes into play!
Terminate into a standard 1 gang electrical back box and you'll have neat binding posts to connect your amplifier to.
- Ideal For Tidy Speaker Connections In Kitchens & Lounges
- Ideal For Install For Future Use
- 4mm Binding Posts
- No Soldering Required
- Compatible with banana plugs
- 2 x 1 Gang White Plastic Wall Plate with screw speaker terminals.
- 20m x 2 Core Speaker Cable
Speaker Cable Specifications
|Strand No./Size||2x 42/0.15mm|
|Description||42 Strand Fig-8 Style with Rib Polarity|
|Outer Diameter||3mm x 6mm|
Connect your own amplifier and speakers!
Why Buy From K&B Audio
- Expert Advice - Call 02393 190955
- Fast & Free Delivery On Orders Over £45 - Read more
- 60 Day Returns Happy Sound Guarantee - Read more
- Approved Retailers For Top Brands
- Extended Warranties (On Certain Products)
- You Can Talk To Us - Meet The Team
If you have any questions please feel free to contact us by live chat, e-mail or telephone on 02393 190955.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.