K2 Audio HD Bluetooth Ceiling Speakers - Alexa / Nest Compatible
Are you looking to add high quality music to your home? If your starting or in the middle of your project and looking to easily add in a Bluetooth ceiling speaker system then this is the perfect solution.
- High Quality Audio (20W Digital Class D & Lithe Audio Speakers)
- Amazon Echo and Google Next Compatible
- Bluetooth wireless connection
- TV Connection Via Line in
How to connect
Bluetooth: Simple connect your phone, tablet, laptop or other smart device to the system and play your favourite music from any app you want such as Spotify, YouTube, Tidal and much more!
Aux In: Plug directly into the system with your audio equipment such as a TV, projector, Turntable, Jukebox and much more!
How to Install
The amplifier fits into a double pattress (2 gang) box which can either go in the ceiling recess ideally next to one of the speakers, in a cupboard / hidden location or on the wall behind the TV.
Power the amplifier with mains of taking a fused spur from the lighting circuit and then run speaker cable from the amplifier to each speaker (Left and Right). If you have 4 speakers, simply daisy chain from the first pair of speakers in stereo pairs.
- Bluetooth Audio Modes: A2DP Codecs: SBC, MPEG1,2 audio / mpeg2,4 AAC /ATRAC /APTX
- Power output (15v supply): 20W RMS per channel into 4ohms
- Power output (12v supply): 18W RMS per channel into 4ohms
- Total Harmonic Distortion + Noise: 0.15% (4ohm load, 1KHz, 8W power)
- Bandwidth: 20Hz to 22KHz Passive limitation built in
- Power Supply: 12V to 18V (absolute max 18V DC) minimum current 3.0A. Connection via a 2.1mm DC connector centre positive, auto mute on under voltage.
- Fuse: self resetting 3A built in to clear remove power for at least 20 seconds, clear fault and reconnect
- Amplifier topology: full bridge mode all speaker connections are live ( no common ground connection)
- Recommended min speaker impedance:4 ohms per channel
- Absolute minimum speaker impedance: 3 ohms per channel
- SNR: 98dB
- Voltage gain: 33dB
- Input required to produce full output: approx 775mV
- Standby current: 20mA (0.3W at 15v supply)
- Loudpeaker wire size: solid min 0.14mm2 max 2.5mm2, stranded min 0.14mm2 max 1.5mm2
- Passive Ceiling Speaker
- Woofer: 6.5” Kevlar Woven Cone
- Tweeter: 1.2” Titanium Cone
- 210mm cut-out diameter
- RMS Power: 60W RMS
- Impedance: 8 Ohms
- Frameless protective metal grille, magnetically attaches to the speaker
- Dimensions: (W x D) 227 x 87 mm
- 1 x K2 Bluetooth Express Amplifier
- 1 x Inline Transformer PSU
- 1 x K2 Audio Bluetooth Amplifier Manual
- 1 x 5 Metre Power Extension Lead
- 1 x 20M Speaker Cable
- 2 / 4 x Lithe Audio 6.5" Passive Speakers
- 1 x Speaker Cut Out Template