This K2 Audio KLAB20DB is suitable for use in saunas, wet rooms and outdoor applications (following correct installation instructions).
The bundle includes an FM & Bluetooth amplifier unit with a pair of 5" marine grade waterproof ceiling speakers specifically designed for use in saunas etc.
You'll be able to listen to FM radio, stream music from a bluetooth device and even connect an MP3 player.
- 20W RMS per channel
- Digital Class D design means high efficiency with minimal heat produced
- Built in FM radio (10 channel presets)
- Front 3.5mm input jack for MP3 players
- Rear line inputs
- Front panel control plus Infra Red remote control
- Smooth tactile moisture resistant front panel switches
- LED's for status and confirmation
- Balance & tone adjustment
- Flush mount or surface mount (25mm depth)
WHAT YOU GET
- 1 x K2 Audio KLAB20DB Amplifier
- Power supply
- 2 x 5" Apart Waterproof Ceiling Speakers
- Remote Control
- 3.5mm jack to jack input cable
- 2 RCA Phono sockets to open end line input cable
- FM Antennae
- Fixing screws
- Instruction sheet
- 10m x 2 Core Speaker Cable
This is a relatively easy system to install. The amplifier unit fits on a 2 gang electrical back box. You simply wire the ceiling speakers from the speaker locations to the electrical back box and connect to the screw terminals on the back of the amplifier.
Next you'll wire the included power supply from the back box to a local plug socket.
If you are using this for a sauna or a steam room then the amplifier panel MUST be installed outside of the sauna itself. The ceiling speakers are appropriately rated for use inside the sauna but the amplifier must remain outside.
Once installed you can scan for FM radio stations, store as presets and stream music from your smart phone or tablet.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.