Lithe Audio Bathroom Bluetooth Ceiling Speaker 6.5" IP44 with Wireless aptX BT 5.0- Alexa Compatible
The Lithe Audio bathroom Bluetooth ceiling is our best-selling ceiling speaker system for bathrooms.
You can easily stream your favourite music from any Bluetooth enabled device such as your smartphone and enjoy room-filling high quality sound.
It’s discreet, easy to install and sounds amazing.
Any music that your device can play will come through the speakers including Spotify, YouTube, TuneIN radio & much more. You can even pair it with an Amazon Alexa for hands-free voice control.
The Lithe Audio bathroom speaker is IP44 rated for safe use in your bathroom.
STREAM YOUR FAVOURITE MUSIC
You can stream any music service such as Spotify, Deezer & YouTube.
WORKS WITH AMAZON ALEXA
Pair an Echo and enjoy voice controlled music by asking Alexa.
As certified pro's we offer free extended warranty, expert advice & support.
WATER RESISTANT: IP44 rated for use in your bathroom.
STREAM YOUR MUSIC: Play your favourite music straight from your Bluetooth enabled smartphone, tablet or computer from up-to 30 metres away with Bluetooth 5.0 technology.
WORKS WITH ALEXA: Wirelessly connect to an Amazon Echo Dot then simply stream a whole world of music by asking Alexa.
ALL IN ONE SOLUTION: Built in 50W amplifier, a true plug and play solution. No need for separate amplifiers or excessive cabling.
VOLUME LIMITER: Ideal for kids bedrooms and hotels. Cap the maximum volume to 50%.
Enjoy All Of Your Music, Without Wires.
With the Lithe Audio Bluetooth Ceiling Speakers you'll be able to enjoy your favourite music straight from your bluetooth enabled smartphone or tablet.
The speaker's wireless range is up to 10 metres, and allows for streaming of music from both your personal library and online services such as Spotify, YouTube, Deezer, Apple Music and more.
It can also be hardwired to any non-Bluetooth device via RCA input to allow playback of audio from stereos, televisions or computers.
Alexa. Play Radio One On Tune In
Want to use the very popular Amazon Echo Dot with your system? The Lithe Audio Bluetooth Ceiling Speaker can be wirelessly connecting to an Amazon Echo device for hands free control.
Simply pair the Echo Dot wire-free to your speaker, say the magic word - Alexa - then enjoy your music through the speakers
As the Lithe Audio speaker features a very low power standby mode it's always ready to wake up and start playing music.
No need to re-connect or press any buttons.
High Quality Sound. Whatever Your Musical Tastes
Whether you are looking to catch up on the morning news over breakfast, entertain with friends, or full on party. The Lithe Audio Bluetooth Ceiling Speakers will give you clear, crisp sound all the way up to maximum volume.
The single speaker is ideal for smaller rooms such as bedrooms and small kitchens.
Choose the pair option and you get an upgrade to full stereo sound and better coverage for larger rooms all the way up to 30sq.m +
- Works with any Bluetooth v5.0 device (backwards compatible)
- aptX low latency chipset
- Wireless Range: Up to 30 metres
- Auto-detects RCA connection for TV, Amplifier, etc
- Output for additional Passive slave speaker
- Lithe LINK connect up-to 3 master BT speaker to play on all
- 210mm cut-out diameter
- IP44 rated for bathroom use
- Weight: 3.7kg
- Power Supply: DC24V / 2.5A
- Dimensions: (W x D) 230 x 97 mm
- Operating Temperature: 0º to 40º C
- Storage Temperature: -20º to 70º C
- Limited Warranty: 2 Year
- Woofer: 6.5" PP White Cone
- Tweeter: 0.75" Titanium Cone
- Mono/Stereo Switch
- RMS Power: 50W RMS
- Impedance: 8 Ohms
- Sound Quality THD+N 0.009%, 55Hz-20kHZ
- Sensitivity (1W/1m): 90dB
- Audio Sample Rate: 8Khz
- Digital Class D Amplifier
- 1 x Lithe Audio 6.5" IP44 Bathroom Bluetooth Master Ceiling Speaker
- 1 x Cutting Guide
- 1 x Power Supply Unit
- Lithe Audio IP44 Bathroom Ceiling Speaker Datasheet
- Quick Start Guide
- Specification Sheet
- Video - Master Speaker Unboxing & What You Get
- Video - Passive Speaker Unboxing & What You Get
- Guide - How To Pair Bluetooth
- Guide - How To Customise Bluetooth Name & PIN Code
- Guide - How To Pair Amazon Alexa
- Guide - How to Wire a Pair (Master and Slave)
- Guide - How to do a Factory Reset