The Monitor Audio CL50 is a 2-Way outdoor IP55 rated satellite speaker, housing a single 5" C-CAM® bass driver and a 1" C-CAM gold dome tweeter.
- Quick and easy installation
- High performance C-CAM tweeter and driver technology
- Robust solid sealed, high density polypropylene enclosure - UV rated.
- Full installation flexibility: 175º rotational bracket, (it also features angled sections and screw holes to provide corner fixing.)
- 15º angled wedge supplied for additional bracket versatility
- Anchor point for security chain attachment
- ABR (Auxiliary Bass Radiator) for added low frequency punch
- Aluminium grilles prevent rust
- Textured white and black finish, paintable to suit décor (paint mask supplied)
- Rotational 'M' logo to align with portrait or landscape positions.
Frequency Response: 75Hz - 30KHz
Sensitivity (1W@1m): 87 dB
Impedance (nominal): 8 Ohms
Maximum S.P.L dBA (per pair): 106.8
Power Handling (RMS): 80W
Amplifier Requirements (RMS): 10-80W
Drivers: 1 x 140mm (5 1/2”) C-CAM® bass/ mid-range driver, 1 x 25mm (1”) C-CAM® gold dome tweeter
External Dimensions: (H x W x D): 285 mm x 172.5 mm x 158.5 mm
External Dimensions: (H x W x D): 11 1/4" x 6 13/16" x 6 1/4"
Total Depth Including Wall Bracket mm (inches): 210 (8 1/4)
Total Bracket Pivot Angle: 87.5 degrees (from central position)
Fixed Angled Block (portrait orientation): 15 degrees
Cable Connection: Gold plated 'push' type terminals
Environmental Protection Rating: IP55
Finishes Available: White/Black
Weight Packaged: kg 3.66 (8lb)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.