Designed to bring the bass outside, the CLG-W10 subwoofer can be partially buried in a garden border or positioned on a deck or patio area. The compact dimensions make it extremely versatile and provide a variety of installation options. The CLG-W10 is designed to augment the low frequencies when teamed with the other outdoor speakers in Monitor Audio’s Climate Garden System.
The CLG-W10 is tough and durable in extreme conditions and is rated to IP54. The unique design and manufacturing process ensures there are no joints, making the subwoofer impervious to water. Its dark brown colour blends perfectly with landscape tones and, as it is not painted or coated, the surface will not chip or deteriorate over time.
The subwoofer features a bespoke Inverted Cone Driver that utilises a rigid dome diaphragm (formed from Monitor Audio’s renowned C-CAM material) to deliver powerful, punchy bass. The inverted dome ensures any water that enters the mesh vents will drain away and, thanks to its ceramic coating, the C-CAM is impervious to moisture and tough environmental conditions. A dual spider configuration (inspired by Monitor Audio’s flagship loudspeaker series) ensures the driver stays in perfect alignment when under extreme audio loads.
All the speakers in the Climate Garden System deliver a luxurious blend of unobtrusive aesthetics and natural full-range audio to gardens of any size. A garden system can be comprised of up to sixteen CLG140 or CLG160 satellite speakers and up to three CLG-W10 or CLG-W12 subwoofers when using an IA800-2C amplifier in a 70/100 V line array. The set-up is expandable with additional satellite, subwoofer and amplifier sets according to garden area, and has an operating temperature range from -20° to +70° C / -4° to +158°
- Versatile installation options – buried in ground or surface mounted
- Sealed cabinet design with punchy bass down to 35 Hz
- Specially designed ‘ICD’ (Inverted Cone Driver) 10" subwoofer, featuring C-CAM cone technology
- 70/100 V and 4 ohm tap for flexible system design – additional units can be added and ‘daisy-chained’
- Rotationally moulded polymer cabinet – tough, robust, and waterproof
- Certified to IP54 rating – reliability and peace of mind
- Dark brown finish – blends with landscape colour tones
- Applications – garden, deck, and patio in domestic and commercial installs
Note: The CLG-W10 does not feature an internal passive crossover and requires an amplifier with appropriate crossover features.
Frequency Response (-6 dB): 35 Hz — 150 Hz
Sensitivity (1W@1M): 85 dB
Nominal Impedance: 4 ohms or 70/100 Volt line level (cable select)
Maximum SPL: 105 dBA
Power Handling (RMS): 150 W
Recommended Amplifier Requirements: 100 — 150 W
Drive Unit Complement: 1 x 10" C-CAM cone, long throw sub-bass driver
Crossover Recommendation: 100 Hz at a minimum of 12 dB/Octave (24 dB/Octave optimum)
External Dimensions (H x W x D): 340 x 340 x 434.5 mm (133/8 x 133/8 x 171/8")
Connection: Encapsulated cable connection
Environmental Protection Rating: IP54
Colour / Finish: Brown
Weight: 11.8 kg (26 lb)
Sold As: Single Unit
Why Buy From K&B Audio
Buying from us gets you a whole host of extra features and guarantees that can't be matched by most other retailers including big-name marketplaces.
- Expert Advice Call 02393 190955, Email or Live Chat To Discuss Your Project
- Fast & Free Delivery On Orders Over £89 - Read More
- 60 Day Returns Happy Sound Guarantee - Read More
- Approved Retailers For Top Brands
- Extended Warranties On Lithe Audio & Systemline Products
- We Are Real People - Meet The Team
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.