The Monitor Audio CLG140 satellite speaker is a robust high sensitivity design built to deliver richly detailed hi-fi quality mid/high frequencies.
Engineered to withstand the most extreme temperatures and weather conditions, its rigid conical cast-polymer enclosure houses the company’s signature 1” (25mm) C-CAM gold-dome tweeter co-axially aligned with a 4” MMP bass-mid driver.
The horn-shaped housing provides excellent audio directivity in free air conditions when positioned close to the garden surface on a bracket/spike assembly, which neatly encapsulates and channels the connecting cable into the ground for a discreetly installed result. Alternatively it’s possible to mount the CLG140 on a tree, pole, wall or fence.
Supplied in a durable dark brown finish for excellent coordination with garden colours, the CLG140’s casing can be painted to blend with any environment.
- 4” MMPII bass-midrange driver
- Coaxially aligned 25mm C-CAM gold dome tweeter
- Optimised for high sensitivity and wide dispersion
- Internal matching transformer for 70/100V line level operation
- Designed to operate under extreme climatic conditions from -20 to 70 C
- Rigid, high impact cast polymer cabinet for long life and durability
- Bracket mounting made from die-cast aluminium alloy
- Garden spike (CLG-SPIKE R) and mount (CLG-MOUNT) available separately
- Certified to IP55 rating
- Encapsulated cable runs inside bracket and spike for discreet appearance
- Dark Brown finish blends with garden colours, but enclosure is paintable to blend with alternative settings
- Applications include garden and deck areas: system expands with garden size
- PTC protection against power overload
Frequency Response: (-6dB)100Hz – 30KHz
Sensitivity (1W@1m): 88dB
Line Level Voltage: 70/100
Maximum: S.P.L: 104 dBA
Power Handling: 40 watts (crossover set to minimum 100Hz@12dB/Octave)
Amplifier Requirements: (RMS) 10-40 watts per speaker
Driver Complement: 1 x 4” MMPII cone bass-mid driver 1 x 25mm C-CAM Gold Dome tweeter – Coaxially oriented
Crossover Recommendation (high pass): 100Hz at a minimum of 12dB/Octave (24dB/Octave optimum)
External Dimensions, excluding spike/ mount (Diameter x D): 130 x 175mm (5 1/8 x 6 7/8 inches)
Bracket Pivot Angle: 32° in all directions
Connection: Encapsulated cable connection
Environmental Protection Rating: IP55
Finishes Available: Brown
Weight: 2.08kgs (4lb 10oz)
Why Buy From K&B Audio
- Expert Advice - Call 02393 190955
- Fast & Free Delivery On Orders Over £89 - Read more
- 60 Day Returns Happy Sound Guarantee - Read more
- Approved Retailers For Top Brands
- Extended Warranties (On Certain Products)
- You Can Talk To Us - Meet The Team
If you have any questions please feel free to contact us by live chat, e-mail or telephone on 02393 190955.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.