Monitor Audio CP-CT380 8" Performance In Ceiling Speaker (Each)
Alongside a pivoting C-CAM® tweeter, the CP-CT380 model introduces a powerful 8” C-CAM bass driver featuring the Rigid Surface Technology (RST®) cone surface employed by our range-topping home audio speaker systems.
- Pivoting C-CAM gold dome tweeter.
- C-CAM bass driver featuring Rigid Surface Technology (RST).
- High overall efficiency.
- High frequency level adjustment (+/-3dB).
- Boundary compensation controls.
- Our innovative Tri-Grip® fixing system is easier to install than conventional clamping schemes but provides three times the surface area and a better surface seal, maximising bass response and mid-range clarity.
- Magnetic and easily removable steel grille.
- Paint-able surface to blend with the living environment. Additional scrim material is provided for trouble free painting.
- Airtight enclosure design, which protects each precision-engineered driver system against the damaging ingress of dust and dirt.
Frequency Response: 50Hz - 25kHz
Impedance (Nominal): 6 Ohms
Sensitivity (1W@1M): 89 dB
Maximum: SPL 109.6 dBA
Power Handling (RMS):120 W
Recommended Amp Requirements: 30 - 120 W
Crossover Frequency / Slope: 2.5 kHz @ 12dB / Octave
Drivers Unit Complement: 2-Way 8˝ C-CAM® RST® cone bass driver 1˝ C-CAM pivoting gold dome tweeter
Adjustment Controls: HF Level Switch (+3dB / 0dB / -3dB)
Boundary Compensation Switch
Overall Diameter:(including grille): 309 mm (12 3/16 inches)
Overall Depth (including grille): 187mm (7 3/8 inches)
Cut Out Diameter: 274mm (10 13/16 inches)
Mounting Depth: 181mm (7 1/8 inches)
Fixing Type: 3 position Tri-Grip® dog leg fixings
Construction Material: Mineral Filled ABS Plastic (RoHS2 Compliant)
Pre-Construction Bracket: CB10 (Light Brown)
Weight: 3.74kg (8lb 4oz)
Cable Connection: Gold plated 'push' type terminals