The luxury Monitor Audio CP-IW260X and Monitor Audio CP-IW460X in-wall speakers combine Monitor Audio’s latest drivers in compact three-way, five-driver configurations, built into closed-box designs to deliver optimum audio performance.
The CP-IW460X features Monitor Audio’s signature C-CAM® (Ceramic-Coated Aluminium/Magnesium) cone material with RST® (Rigid Surface Technology) deployed in dual 6.5” bass drivers and twin 4” mids astride a high frequency, air motion ribbon tweeter in a symmetrical ‘B-M-T-M-B’ configuration.
All within a cast polymer cabinet with die-cast Aluminium baffle.
- Dual 6.5” C-CAM® bass drivers featuring RST® ‘dimpled’ cone technology
- Die-cast alloy bass driver chassis provides rigidity; results in punch bass and clean mid-range performance due to reduced transfer of vibrations
- Dual 4” C-CAM mid-range drivers featuring RST ‘dimpled’ cone and underhung voice coil technologies
- C-CAM Ribbon High Frequency transducer
- Innovative HF rotating system to facilitate portrait or landscape orientation
- Integrated back-box to provide rear sound isolation resulting in ‘controlled performance’
- Cast Polymer enclosure – designed to provide high degree of rigidity and acoustic damping properties
- High overall efficiency and maximum SPL for powerful home theatre installations
- High power handling
- Three-way design in a symmetrical ‘B-M-T-M-B’ configuration
- High-end crossover design – featuring low loss inductors and audiophile grade Polypropylene capacitors
- Patented Tri-Grip® fixing system is easier to install than conventional clamping systems providing three times the surface area and improved sealing
- Trim-less, low profile magnetic grilles provide attractive, discreet visual aspect and easy installation and servicing
- Paintable grille to blend with the living environment
Frequency Response50Hz - 60kHz (-6dB typical in room response)
Impedance (Nominal) 6Ω
Sensitivity (1W@1M) 89dB
Maximum SPL (@1M. Installed/in room) 113.8 dBA
Power Handling (RMS) 150W
Recommended Amp Requirements60 - 150W
Crossover Frequency / Slope:L.F - 500Hz @ 12dB/Octave M.F -500Hz @ 12dB/Octave. 3KHz @ 18dB/Octave H.F - 3KHz @ 18dB/Octave
Drivers Unit Complement: 2 x 6.5” C-CAM® Bass drivers with RST® cone technology 2 x 4” C-CAM Mid-range drivers with RST cone technology 1 x C-CAM H.F ribbon transducer
Adjustment Controls: Boundary Compensation (On/Off) MF Level: +1/0/-1 (dB) HF Level: +1/0/-1 (dB)
Overall Dimensions (including grille) (H x W): 907 x 257mm (35 3/4” x 10 1/8”)
Overall Depth (including grille):102mm (4”)
Cut Out Dimensions (H x W):880 x 230 mm ( 34 21/32” x 9”)
Mounting Depth:96mm (3 3/4” )
Fixing Type: 10 x Tri-Grip® Dog leg fixings
Construction Material: Cast Polymer enclosure with die-cast Aluminium baffle (RoHS2 Compliant)
Weight:12.98kg (28lb 6oz)
Why Buy From K&B Audio
Here's some of the benefits you get buying from us:
- Expert Advice - Call 02393 190955
- Free Delivery On Orders Over £99 - Read more
- 60 Day Happy Sound Guarantee - Read more
- Approved Retailers For Top Brands
- Extended Warranties (On Certain Products)
- VIP Club - Save On Future Orders - Join Now For FREE
- You Can Talk To Us - Meet The Team
All in all, we are a small business focused on improving lives through music at home, work and play.
If you have any questions please feel free to contact us by live chat, e-mail or telephone on 02393 190955.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.