At only 80mm (3 1/8 inches) diameter, Monitor Audio's CPC 120 is a loudspeaker that offers extraordinary sound quality for a truly innovative application.
Its precision engineered micro-design allows it to offer a surprisingly coherent and detailed performance from a standard halogen down-lighter hole.
The CPC 120 can be specified with four different grille bezel options.
- Quick and easy discreet flush-fitment to walls or ceilings.
- CP (Controlled Performance) rear enclosures for improved sonic consistency regardless of interior wall or ceiling construction.
- Conventional fitment clips offer quick and simple installation.
Frequency Response: 100 Hz – 20 KHz
Impedance (Nominal): 8 Ohms
Sensitivity (1W@1M): 85 dB
Maximum SPL: 101.9 dBA
Recommended Crossover frequency: 200 Hz
Power Handling: 20 W, 50 W (using crossover)
Recommended Amp Requirements: 5 - 20 W, 5 - 50 W (using crossover)
Drive Unit Complement: 2” Full range micro-driver
Overall Diameter: 80 mm (3 1/8 inch)
Overall Depth: 96 mm (3 3/4 inch)
Cut-Out Hole Diameter: 65 mm (2 1/2 inch)
Mounting Depth: 91.5 mm (3 5/8 inch)
Fixing Type: 2 x Spring clip fixings
Connection: Gold plated "push" type terminals
Construction Materials: Steel Bezel, Aluminium Enclosure
Weight: 0.19 Kg (0.42 lb)
Why Buy From K&B Audio
Buying from us gets you a whole host of extra features and guarantees that can't be matched by most other retailers including big-name marketplaces.
- Expert Advice Call 02393 190955, Email or Live Chat To Discuss Your Project
- Fast & Free Delivery On Orders Over £89 - Read More
- 60 Day Returns Happy Sound Guarantee - Read More
- Approved Retailers For Top Brands
- Extended Warranties On Lithe Audio & Systemline Products
- We Are Real People - Meet The Team
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.