The CS160 in-ceiling model couples a 6-inch MMP II driver with a pivoting C-CAM Gold Dome tweeter.
Delivering great imaging and dynamics from a brilliantly compact design, the CS160 is perfect for high performance, ultra-discreet custom-installed systems.
- Frequency Response: 60 Hz – 30 kHz
- Nominal Impedance: 6 ohms
- Sensitivity (1W@1M): 88 dB
- Maximum SPL (single unit in free space): 107.2 dBA
- Power Handling (RMS): 70 W
- Recommended Amp Requirements: 15 – 70 W
- Drive Unit Complement: 1 x 6” MMP II cone bass driver. 1 x 1” (25 mm) C-CAM pivoting Gold Dome tweeter
- Acoustic Configuration: 2-way
- Overall Size Round: 204.2 mm (8 1/16”) Square: 199.2 x 199.2 mm (7 13/16 x 7 13/16”)
- Mounting Depth: 99 mm (3 7/8”)
- Cut-Out Hole Diameter: 170 mm (6 11/16”)
- Fixing Type: 3 position Tri-Grip dog fixings
- Cable Connection: Gold plated ‘push’ type terminals
- Grille Attachment: Magnetic
- Construction Material: Mineral filled ABS, RoHS compliant
- Weight: 2.10 kg (4.6 lb)
- Pre-Construction Bracket: CB5 (Blue)
Why Buy From K&B Audio
- Expert Advice - Call 02393 190955
- Fast & Free Delivery On Orders Over £89 - Read more
- 60 Day Returns Happy Sound Guarantee - Read more
- Approved Retailers For Top Brands
- Extended Warranties (On Certain Products)
- You Can Talk To Us - Meet The Team
If you have any questions please feel free to contact us by live chat, e-mail or telephone on 02393 190955.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.