The Monitor Audio CT180 incorporates a 8" MMP®II bass driver with Monitor Audio’s signature C-CAM® gold dome tweeter to provide high performance sound, ease-of-drive, and wide frequency response and dispersion.
Optimum imaging and set-up are established via a pivoting tweeter and high-frequency (+3dB / 0dB /-3dB) level adjustment.
- 2-way design with pivoting C-CAM tweeters (15 degrees of play).
- High overall efficiency.
- High frequency level adjustment (+/-3dB).
- Audio match with CP range 100 models, Climate 10, Bronze BX and Radius Series hi-fi speakers.
- Our innovative Tri-Grip® fixing system is easier to install than conventional clamping schemes but provides three times the surface area and a better surface seal, maximising bass response and mid-range clarity.
- Magnetic and easily removable steel grille.
- Paint-able surface to blend with the living environment. Additional scrim material is provided for trouble free painting.
- Features dust protection cover that is designed to prevent the ingress of dirt or dust into the driver and crossover.
Frequency Response: 50 Hz - 25 kHz
Impedance (Nominal): 6 Ohms
Sensitivity (1W@1M): 90 dB
Maximum SPL: 111.6 dBA
Power Handling (RMS): 120 W
Recommended Amp Requirements: 30 - 120 W
Drivers Unit Complement: 8” MMP®II cone bass driver, 1” C-CAM® pivoting gold dome tweeter
Adjustment Controls: HF Level Switch (+3dB / 0dB / -3dB)
Overall Diameter:(including grille): 285 mm (11 1/4 inch)
Overall Depth:(including grille): 125 mm, (4 15/16 inch)
Cut Out Diameter: 247 mm (9 3/4 inch)
Mounting Depth: 121 mm (4 3/4 inch)
Fixing Type: 3 position Tri-Grip® dog leg fixings
Construction Material: Mineral Filled ABS Plastic, (RoHS2 Compliant)
Weight: 2.72kg (6lb)
Why Buy From K&B Audio
- Expert Advice - Call 02393 190955
- Fast & Free Delivery On Orders Over £89 - Read more
- 60 Day Returns Happy Sound Guarantee - Read more
- Approved Retailers For Top Brands
- Extended Warranties (On Certain Products)
- You Can Talk To Us - Meet The Team
If you have any questions please feel free to contact us by live chat, e-mail or telephone on 02393 190955.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.