The Monitor Audio W200 is a subwoofer with a potent 220W DSP controlled Class D amplifier. It powers a side-firing 10” long throw C-CAM bass driver equipped with a huge, dual stack magnet system.
Complementing the active driver is a 10” Auxiliary Bass Radiator (ABR).
- C-CAM cone technology
- 10” flat ABR (Auxiliary Bass Radiator)
- Tuned for tight, fast bass punch
- 220watt class-D power amplifier
- DSP providing accurate filter characteristics
- Advanced limiters designed to ensure the W200 never loses control.
- 3 x pre-set bass modes (Music, Movie, Impact)
- 12V trigger input – ensures W200 switches on and off with other equipment.
- Heavy duty MDF construction
- Discreet black cloth finish.
System Format:Active sub-woofer system - Auxilary (ABR) loading. 18mm MDF cabinet (CARB2 approved)
Low Frequency Limit:30Hz (-6dB)
Upper frequency limit:Variable 40 - 120Hz @ 24dB/Octave
Amplifier Power Output:220 watts @ 1% THD+N
Amplifier Classification:Class - D amplifier with Switch mode power supply (SMPSU)
Bass EQ Switch:Music / Movie / Impact
Phase Control:0-180 degrees
Auto Sensing:Line Level >3.5mmV
Input Level Requirements:Standby after approx. 20 minutes if no signal sensed
Driver Compliment:1 x 10" (250mm) C-CAM® Long Throw Driver, 1 x 10" (260mm) Auxilary bass radiator
Input Impendence: 20K Ohms
Mains input voltage:100 - 120 Vac / 220 - 240 Vac 50/60Hz (Factory Region Present)
Dimensions (H x W x D) (Including grilles and feet):420 x 385 x 385 mm / 169/16 x 163/16 x 163/16Inches
Connections:Stereo RCA in, LFE in, 12v Trigger in (3.5 mono mini-jack)
12v Trigger input:5 12v via 3.5 via mono mini-jack socket
Power Consumption:200 watts / 0.5 watts in Standby (ErP approved)
Weight:15.96Kg (35lb, 2oz)
Why Buy From K&B Audio
- Expert Advice - Call 02393 190955
- Fast & Free Delivery On Orders Over £89 - Read more
- 60 Day Returns Happy Sound Guarantee - Read more
- Approved Retailers For Top Brands
- Extended Warranties (On Certain Products)
- You Can Talk To Us - Meet The Team
If you have any questions please feel free to contact us by live chat, e-mail or telephone on 02393 190955.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.