The compact Monitor Audio SB-2 is engineered for seamless integration with 50-60 inch TVs, featuring three separate driver arrays for left, centre, right channels in a single cabinet.
The SB-2 employs individual 4 inch C-CAM mid-bass, 1 inch C-CAM tweeter and sealed ABR (Auxiliary Bass Radiator) drivers per section.
In larger rooms the SB-2 can be used with a partnering Monitor Audio subwoofer to deliver the best possible audio experience.
Within smaller environments and systems, the SBs will deliver effortless full range audio way beyond the limits of any TV's sound system.
- C-CAM (Ceramic-Coated Aluminium/Magnesium) bass/mid driver per channel
- C-CAM gold dome tweeters per channel
- Auxiliary Bass Reflex (ABR) per channel
- Three separate driver arrays for left, centre, right channels in a single cabinet
- Optional dedicated wall bracket
- Integrated Silicon feet provide a secure cabinet-top mounting alternative.
- Frequency Response (-3dB): 90Hz – 30kHz
- Sensitivity (1W@1M): 84dB
- Nominal Impedance (ohms): 8
- Power Handling Single - R.M.S. (W): 40
- System Power Handling - R.M.S. (W): 100 (High pass filter set to 100Hz)
- Recommended Amp Requirements (W): 30 - 100
- Recommended High Pass Crossover Frequency: 80 - 120Hz
- Maximum SPL (dBA): 104 (108.8 all channels driven)
- Bass Alignment: 3 x Auxiliary Bass Reflex (ABR) Loading
- Drive Unit Complement: 3 x 4” (100mm)
- C-CAM cone bass/mid driver: 3 x 1” (25mm) C-CAM gold dome tweeter
- Cabinet Dimensions (HxWxD): 145 x 1110 x 89mm (511/16 x 4311/16 x 31/2 inch)
- External Dimensions Inc Bracket (HxWxD): 145 x 1110 x 100mm (511/16 x 4311/16 x 315/16 inch)
- Weight (lbs): 7.64Kg (16lb 12oz)
NOTE: This is a passive soundbar for connection to an AV Receiver (not included) and requires the Monitor Audio BSB for wall mounting.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.