- Stylish, compact, and versatile architectural ‘All-weather’ design
- Dual 4" Drivers featuring C-CAM metal cone technology
- 25 mm (1") C-CAM Dome tweeter
- Sealed enclosure impervious to ‘all weather’ environments – Rated to IP55
- Intelligent automatic connection system – easier to install with no visible wires.
- Straight wall mount bracket V-MOUNT – Providing 25 degrees tilt (optional wedge adds extra 32.5 degrees)
- Corner bracket V-CORNER for corner or under eave installation
- High-density ABS enclosure with rust proof grille
- Available in black or white
- Paintable to match a custom installation
Thanks to Monitor Audio’s heritage in high end audio, the Vecta V240 indoor and outdoor speaker has been engineered to the highest possible standard, and will deliver top quality performance for a true audio experience.
The stylish, compact and versatile Monitor Audio Vecta V240 speaker cleverly combines architectural aesthetics with innovation and the high quality professional audio performance that the company is renowned for.
The Vecta V240 offers incredible versatility and simple installation. Using cleverly designed brackets and a single point automatic connection system, Vecta can be quickly and easily mounted horizontally or vertically. Installers fix the bracket to the wall, and then simply drop the speaker in place and secure with a single screw. Not only does this installation method save integrators’ time, but it also simplifies the complexity of installing speakers at height or at difficult angles. An automatic connection system means that the install is extremely sleek, with no wires visible. To ensure clients receive the best audio possible, when mounted to the wall bracket, Vecta can be angled by 25 degrees or tilted a further 32.5 degrees (using the optional wedge) to direct the audio to the desired location.
When installing speakers outside, a different approach is required, as these systems need to be capable of delivering a high quality audio standard in external conditions and locations. For the Vecta V240, Monitor Audio has mounted dual 4" C-CAM metal cone drives to the curved baffle to ensure a controlled sound field is delivered. This minimises ceiling or wall reflections when mounted under eaves or in a corner, while still being wide enough for superior coverage when wall-mounted. The centrally mounted C-CAM tweeter is horn loaded to ensure dispersion at the crossover point matches the mid-range, providing a smooth off axis frequency response. This approach results in the ultimate audio experience, with fewer audio black spots.
The aesthetics match the performance of this speaker, as Monitor Audio has paid close attention the design. Developed with a curved tapered back cabinet in black or white, the Vecta V240 blends seamlessly under eaves or in vertical corners. The speakers are cased in a high-density ABS enclosure with rust proof grille that is designed to withstand extreme environmental exposure. The completely sealed box cabinet is free from air noise or potential ingress of water and dirt, which helps to maintain the IP55 environmental protection rating.
Enclosure Type: Closed
Power Type: Passive
Visible Colour: Black
Visible Shape: Ellipse
Overall Depth (mm): 160
Overall Dimensions (mm): 336.9x243.2
Compatible Amplifier (Watts RMS): 25 - 100
Frequency range (Hz): 70 - 25000
Impedance (Ohms): 4 - 4
Sensitivity (dB): 88
Sound Pressure (dB): 108
Biggest Driver Size (mm): 101.6
Why Buy From K&B Audio
- Expert Advice - Call 02393 190955
- Fast & Free Delivery On Orders Over £89 - Read more
- 60 Day Returns Happy Sound Guarantee - Read more
- Approved Retailers For Top Brands
- Extended Warranties (On Certain Products)
- You Can Talk To Us - Meet The Team
If you have any questions please feel free to contact us by live chat, e-mail or telephone on 02393 190955.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.