The two-way WT250-LCR in-wall model with 5-inch drivers features Monitor Audio's C-CAM® cones coupled with a pivoting version of our C-CAM gold dome tweeter.
The WT in-wall models can be used vertically or horizontally: the ideal aspect for centre-channel applications in discreet CWT-inspired home theatre systems.
This model also provides high frequency level adjustment for super-fine audio tuning.
- Versatile - designed to fit horizontally or vertically between standard wall studs for consistent performance when used around the room in multi-channel surround applications
- Ultra-compact - small speaker, big performance
- Dual 5” drivers in a D’Appolito array provide high power handling and high efficiency
- High frequency level adjustment for localised fine-tuning
- Trimless design – unobtrusive frame and low profile grille for discreet installation
- Super-slim - all models have a mounting depth of less than 10cm (4”) for easy installation in many more locations
- Tri-Grip fixing® – for easy, secure installation
- C-CAM® – Monitor Audio’s distinctive and renowned gold dome tweeter with up to 15 degrees of pivot in all directions
- Magnetic grille fixing - grilles are held in place by ultra-powerful Neodymium magnets for easy installation and servicing
- Paintable grilles allow for seamless integration with décor. Additional scrim material is provided
- All models feature dust protection covers
- Dedicated pre-construction (rough-in kits) brackets available.
Frequency Response: 60Hz - 30kHz
Impedance (nominal): 8 Ohms
Sensitivity (1W@1M): 88dB
Maximum SPL (single unit in free space): 108 dBA
Power Handling (R.M.S): 100 W
Recommended Amp Requirements: 30 - 100 W
Drive Unit Complement: 2 x 5" C-CAM® cone bass driver, 1 x 1" (25mm) C-CAM® pivoting gold dome tweeter
Acoustic Configuration: 2-Way
Controls: (+3dB / 0dB / -3dB) High frequency level switch
Overall Frame Dimensions: 165.8 x 373.6mm (6 1/2 x 14 3/4") - without grille, 177.4 x 385.2mm (7 x 15 3/16”) - with grille
Mounting Depth: 100.2mm (4")
Cut-out Hole Dimensions: Minimum 145 x 353mm (5 3/4 x 13 7/8) Required Clearance for Doglegs in Centre Configuration 400 x 197mm (153/4 x 73/4)
Fixing Type: Tri-Grip® dog fixings
Cable Connection: Gold plated 'push' type terminals
Grille Attachment: Magnetic
Construction Material: Mineral filled ABS, RoHS compliant
Weight: 3.76kg (8.3lb)
Why Buy From K&B Audio
Buying from us gets you a whole host of extra features and guarantees that can't be matched by most other retailers including big-name marketplaces.
- Expert Advice Call 02393 190955, Email or Live Chat To Discuss Your Project
- Fast & Free Delivery On Orders Over £89 - Read More
- 60 Day Returns Happy Sound Guarantee - Read More
- Approved Retailers For Top Brands
- Extended Warranties On Lithe Audio & Systemline Products
- We Are Real People - Meet The Team
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.