FAST & FREE DELIVERY On All Orders Over £99
LIFETIME SUPPORT Speak To Our Experts Anytime
PRICE MATCH PROMISE Seen It Cheaper? Click Here.
Niles 8" Two-Way Ceiling-Mount High-Definition Loudspeaker w/Pivoting Tweeter
The Niles 8" Two-Way Ceiling-Mount High-Definition Loudspeaker w/Pivoting Tweeter is a single speaker specially designed for advanced home theater applications.
- 8" IMPACT (Improved Aluminum Ceramic Technology) Woofer Cone With Curvilinear Profile And Extended Pole Provides Natural, Flat Response
- 1" Nano-coated IMPACT Dome Tweeter Utilizes A Vapor Deposited Coating To Move Any Ringing Frequencies Outside The Range Of Hearing For Ultra-detailed High Frequencies
- Butyl Rubber Surround Damps Resonance And Provides Exceptional Durability
- Proprietary Bridge-mounted Tweeter Pivot Mechanism Focuses The High Frequency Sound In Any Direction Up To 20° Without Diffraction
- Three-position Tweeter Level Control For Precise Matching To Room Acoustics
- Magnetically Attached, Rust-resistant Grille Covers Install Quickly And Provide A Low Profile Look
- Weather Resistant Construction Reduces Installation Limitations And Provides Unique Solutions In Moist Environments Like Bathrooms Or Outdoors Under Eaves
- Patent-pending Spring Tensioned Mounting Clamps Permit Quick Installation And Compensate For Uneven Mounting Surfaces And Varied Environmental Conditions
- Frequency Response: 48Hz To 21kHz +/-3dB
- Impedance: 8 Ohm Nominal; 6 Ohm Minimum
- Recommended Amplifier Power: 10 To 160 Watts
- Frame Dimensions: 11 3/8" (28.9 Cm)
- Hole Cutout Dimensions: 9 3/4" (24.8 Cm)
- Depth Behind Ceiling (5/8" Drywall): 4 1/8" (10.5 Cm)
- Shipping Weight: 6.7 Lbs (3 Kg)
Why Buy From K&B Audio
- Expert Advice - Call 02393 190955
- Fast & Free Delivery On Orders Over £99 - Read more
- 60 Day Returns Happy Sound Guarantee - Read more
- Approved Retailers For Top Brands
- Extended Warranties (On Certain Products)
- You Can Talk To Us - Meet The Team
If you have any questions please feel free to contact us by live chat, e-mail or telephone on 02393 190955.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.