FAST & FREE DELIVERY On All Orders Over £99
LIFETIME SUPPORT Speak To Our Experts Anytime
PRICE MATCH PROMISE Seen It Cheaper? Click Here.
Niles 8" Left/Center/Right Ceiling-Mount Loudspeaker (Single)
The Niles 8" Left/Center/Right Ceiling-Mount Loudspeaker is a single speaker designed to be optimal for advanced home theaters and primary listening rooms.
- Patent-pending Fully Pivoting Woofer Assembly Focuses The Bass And Midrange Directly Into The Listening Area
- Integrated Baffle/frame Assembly Increases The Cone Area For Deeper Bass Than Competitive Speakers Of The Same Diameter
- 8" Aluminum Ceramic Woofer Cone With Curvilinear Profile And Extended Pole Provides Natural Flat Response And Moves Any Ringing Frequencies To The Inaudible Range
- 1" NCAT (Nano Coated Ceramic, Aluminum & Titanium) Dome Tweeter Utilizes A Vapor Deposited Coating To Move Ringing Frequencies Outside The Range Of Hearing While Providing Additional Stiffening For Ultra-detailed High Frequencies
- 1-1/2" NCAT (Nano Coated Ceramic, Aluminum & Titanium) Dome Midrange Provides Ultra-resolution Midrange Frequencies
- Zero-diffraction Tweeter Assembly Pivots Up To 15° (30° When The Woofer Is In Its Maximum Position) For Precise Aiming Of High Frequencies To The Listening Area
- Kapton Non-conductive Voice Coil Former And Copper Shorting Caps Combine To Lower Distortion And Increase High Frequency Sound Pressure Levels
- Magnetically Attached, Rust-resistant Grille Covers Install Quickly And Provide A Low Profile Look
- Dialog Switch Enhances Vocal Presence When Used As The Center Channel In A Home Theater
- Tweeter Level Switch Enables Precise Adjustments To Match Room Acoustics
- Weather-resistant Construction Enables Installation In Wet Environments And Outdoors
- Optional Custom-tuned Rear Enclosure Is Precisely Shaped For Predictable Sound Performance And To Reduce Sound Transfer Into Adjacent Rooms Or Spaces
- Recommended Amplifier Power: 10 - 160 Watts
- Impedance: 8 Ohm Nominal; 6 Ohm Minimum
- Frequency Response: 48 Hz To 21 KHz +/ -3 DB
- Maximum SPL: 115 DB
- Voice Coil Size: 1-1/4"
- Crossover Frequency: 1.5 KHz/4 KHz
- Crossover Type: Asymmetric 3-4th Order 2-way Computer Optimized Linkwitz Riley
- Magnet Weight: 24.1 Oz.
- Frame Dimensions (with Grille): 11-1/4" (28.52 Cm) Diameter
- Hole Cutout Dimensions: 9-3/4" (24.76 Cm) Diameter
- Depth Behind Ceiling (5/8" Drywall): 5-5/16" (13.6 Cm)
Why Buy From K&B Audio
- Expert Advice - Call 02393 190955
- Fast & Free Delivery On Orders Over £99 - Read more
- 60 Day Returns Happy Sound Guarantee - Read more
- Approved Retailers For Top Brands
- Extended Warranties (On Certain Products)
- You Can Talk To Us - Meet The Team
If you have any questions please feel free to contact us by live chat, e-mail or telephone on 02393 190955.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.