FAST & FREE DELIVERY On All Orders Over £99
LIFETIME SUPPORT Speak To Our Experts Anytime
PRICE MATCH PROMISE Seen It Cheaper? Click Here.
Built on a high-current amp system that effortlessly drives four-ohm speakers, the TX-NR474 has muscle to boost enjoyment of sound, whether it’s music, a movie soundtrack, or the Sunday football.
Experience the magic of Dolby Atmos®* and DTS:X™ enhancing 4K movies encoded with HDR10 or Dolby Vision™ via compatible Ultra HD Blu-ray Disc™ players thanks to the receiver’s 4K HDR pass-through function.
You can share any A/V receiver source to optional wireless speakers over FireConnect™* powered by Blackfire, while dual-band Wi-Fi® provides stability for Chromecast built-in*, DTS Play-Fi™*, AirPlay, and streaming services such as Spotify®.
With a slick GUI and Onkyo Controller app, operation is simple. So sit back, relax, and let the sound of happiness wash over you.
* Firmware update required.
- Supports 3.1.2-Channel Dolby Atmos®*1 and DTS:X™
- 135 W per Channel
- HDMI® 4 In / 1 Out (4K/60 Hz / HDR10 / Dolby Vision™ / HDCP 2.2)
- 4 Ω Speaker Driving Capability
- 5 GHz/2.4 GHz Wi-Fi®, Chromecast built-in*1, DTS Play-Fi®*1, and AirPlay
- FireConnect™*1 Wireless Multi-room Distribution
- HDMI® Terminals Supporting HDR10, Dolby Vision, BT.2020, 4K/60 Hz, and HDCP 2.2
- Supports 3.1.2-Channel Dolby Atmos*1 Playback and Dolby Surround Upmixing
- Surround Enhancer*1 Mode Replicates 5.1.2-Channel Dolby Atmos Playback with Virtual Surround-field Creation
- DTS:X Object-based Audio Reproduction and DTS Neural:X™ 3D Upmixingå
- Stable Dual-band 5 GHz/2.4 GHz Wi-Fi® Connectivity
- Features Chromecast built-in*1 Wireless Audio Casting Technology
- FireConnect™*1 Multi-room Distribution of Network Audio to Wireless Speakers
- Ready for Onkyo Controller*2 App Integrated Multi-room Intuitive Operation
- DTS Play-Fi*1 Shares Music from Apps to Receiver and Wireless Speakers
- AirPlay Audio Streaming from iTunes and iPad, iPhone, iPod touch
- Bluetooth® Wireless Technology for Mobiles, Laptops, and PCs (Version 4.1 + LE, Profile: A2DP AVRCP)
- Pandora*3, Spotify®, TIDAL*4, TuneIn*4, and Deezer*4
- AccuEQ Room Acoustic Calibration with AccuReflex Phase Alignment Technology for Dolby-enabled Speakers
- Advanced Music Optimizer to Improve Compressed Digital Audio Quality, Including Bluetooth Audio
- 480i De-interlacing (480i to 480p) via HDMI
- *1 Requires future firmware update. *2 For iOS and Android™ devices. Check App Store or Google Play™ for OS and device requirements. *3 Available in Australia and New Zealand. *4 Availability of services may vary with region. Please confirm before purchase. Subscription may also be required.
- 135 W/Ch (6 Ω, 1 kHz, 1% THD, 1 Channel Driven, IEC)
- High Current Amplification System for Thrilling Stereo and Multichannel Performance
- H.C.P.S. (High Current Power Supply) Transformer
- Discrete Output Stage Circuitry for Low Distortion
- Non-Phase-Shift Amplification Circuitry for Clarity and Detail
- High Current Power to Drive Larger Speakers with 4 Ω Resistance
- PLL (Phase Locked Loop) Jitter-Cleaning Circuit Technology for S/PDIF Audio
- Decodes Dolby Atmos* (3.1.2 Channels) and DTS:X Formats
- HDMI Support for 4K/60 Hz, HDR10, Dolby Vision, 3D, Audio Return Channel, DeepColor™, x.v.Color™, LipSync, Dolby Atmos®*, Dolby® TrueHD, DTS-HD Master Audio™, DSD, DVD-Audio, Super Audio CD (SACD), Multichannel PCM, and CEC
- Dolby® TrueHD and DTS-HD Master Audio™ Decoding
- AKM (AK4438) 384 kHz/32-bit Multichannel DAC
- 32-bit Digital Signal Processing
- DSP Modes for Gaming: Rock, Sports, Action, and RPG
- Theater-Dimensional Virtual Surround Function
- Pure Audio Mode with Easy Front Panel Button
- Front Panel Tone Controls (Bass/Treble) for Front L/R Channels
* Requires firmware update.
- 4 HDMI Inputs and 1 Output
- Powered Rear USB Port (5 V, 1 A)
- 2 Composite Video Inputs
- 3 Digital Audio Inputs (2 Optical and 1 Coaxial)
- 3 Analog Audio Inputs, 1 Stereo Analog Input (3.5 mm, Front)
- Subwoofer Pre-Out
- Headphone Jack (6.35 mm, Front)
- Speaker Posts with Screw Knobs
- Speaker Setup Mic Input (Front)
- Playback of USB Audio
- Crossover Adjustment for Each Channel (40/50/60/70/80/90/100/120/150/180/200 Hz)
- A/V Sync Control (Up to 500 ms in 5 ms Steps at 48 kHz)
- Graphical User Interface with Overlaid On-Screen Display (OSD) via HDMI
- Quick Setup Guide via GUI and Easy Connection Diagram on Rear Panel
- Large Input Buttons and Easy Sound Program Selection via Front Panel
- HDMI Pass-through and Network Standby Functions
- IP Control via LAN for Home Automation Systems
- 3-Mode Display Dimmer (Normal/Dim/Dimmer)
- 40 FM/AM Random Presets
- Full-sized Simple Remote Control
Why Buy From K&B Audio
- Expert Advice - Call 02393 190955
- Fast & Free Delivery On Orders Over £99 - Read more
- 60 Day Returns Happy Sound Guarantee - Read more
- Approved Retailers For Top Brands
- Extended Warranties (On Certain Products)
- You Can Talk To Us - Meet The Team
If you have any questions please feel free to contact us by live chat, e-mail or telephone on 02393 190955.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.