An object-audio-enabled amp that fits you like a glove, whether you’re a sports fan, music streaming subscriber, or film buff, the TX-NR575E has the front-end tech and high-octane power to thrill.
HDMI® inputs pass 4K/60p video with 4K HDR and BT.2020 to your display with onboard decoding for Dolby Atmos® and DTS:X™ sound, while Hi-Res Audio playback in DSD and 192/24 formats is available for stereo purists.
You can also share network and analog sources to compatible wireless speakers over FireConnect™* powered by Blackfire.
Network audio controlled by Android™ and iOS devices includes AirPlay, Spotify®, and music streaming over dual-band Wi-Fi®, and the receiver comes with Chromecast built-in* and DTS Play-Fi®*.
Built on Dynamic Audio Amplification, the TX-NR575E is waiting to transform your entertainment lifestyle.
* Future firmware update required
- Supports 5.2.2-Channel Dolby Atmos and DTS:X Playback
- 135 W per Channel
- HDMI 4 In / 1 Out (4K/60 Hz / HDR10 / Dolby Vision™ / HDCP 2.2)
- Dynamic Audio Amplification with 4 Ω Speaker-driving Capability
- 384 kHz/32-bit DAC and VLSC™ Filtering for Superior Clarity
- Ready for Chromecast built-in* and DTS Play-Fi*
- 5 GHz/2.4 GHz Wi-Fi®, AirPlay, Spotify, TIDAL, Deezer, Pandora®, TuneIn*5
- FireConnect™*1 Wireless Multi-room Audio
* Requires a future firmware update.
- HDMI Terminals Supporting HDR10, Dolby Vision, BT.2020, 4K/60 Hz, and HDCP 2.2
- Supports 5.2.2-Channel Dolby Atmos Playback and Dolby Surround Upmixing
- DTS:X Object-based Audio Reproduction and DTS Neural:X™ 3D Upmixing
- AccuEQ Room Acoustic Calibration with AccuReflex Phase Alignment for Dolby Atmos-enabled Speakers
- Ready for Onkyo Controller App Integrated Multi-room Intuitive Operation*2
- Stable Dual-band 5 GHz/2.4 GHz Wi-Fi® Connectivity
- Features Chromecast built-in* Wireless Audio Streaming Technology
- DTS Play-Fi* Shares Music from Apps to Receiver and Wireless Speakers
- AirPlay Audio Streaming from iTunes and iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch
- Supports Hi-Res Audio Including DSD 5.6 MHz/2.8 MHz*3, 192 kHz/24-bit FLAC, WAV, AIFF, and ALAC, and Dolby® TrueHD*4
- Supports Spotify, TIDAL, TuneIn, Pandora, and Deezer Services*5
- FireConnect™ Multi-room Distribution of Network and Analog Audio Sources*6 to Compatible Wireless Speakers
- Powered Zone 2 Speaker Outputs and Zone 2 Line Output with Dedicated DAC Supporting Network and Analog Audio Playback
- Bluetooth® Wireless Technology for Mobiles, Laptops, and PCs (Version 4.1 + LE, Profile: A2DP v1.2, AVRCP v1.3)
- Advanced Music Optimizer Improves Compressed Digital Audio Quality, Including Bluetooth Audio
- 480i De-interlacing (480i to 480p) via HDMI
- *1 Enabled with a firmware update. FireConnect™ is a technology based on Blackfire provided by Blackfire Research Corp., USA. Sampling rates of 44.1 kHz and 48 kHz are supported.
- *2 For iOS and Android devices. Please check App Store or Google Play™ for device and OS requirements.
- *3 DSD playback not supported over wireless LAN.
- *4 Dolby TrueHD playback via USB input only.
- *5 Availability of services may vary with region. Please confirm availability before purchase. Subscription may also be required. Pandora is available in Australia and New Zealand only.
- *6 Sharing audio from external analog inputs depends on the model and is enabled with a future firmware update.
- 135 W/Ch (6 Ω, 1 kHz, 1% THD, 1 Channel Driven, IEC)
- Dynamic Audio Amplification System Delivers Thrilling Stereo and Multichannel Performance
- Discrete Output Stage Circuitry for Low Distortion
- High Current Power to Drive Larger Speakers with 4 Ω Resistance
- H.C.P.S. (High Current Power Supply) Transformer
- Non-Phase-Shift Amplification Circuitry for Clarity and Detail
- VLSC (Vector Linear Shaping Circuitry) High-frequency Noise Removal (Front L/R Channels)
- PLL (Phase Locked Loop) Jitter-Cleaning Circuit Technology for S/PDIF Audio
- Dolby Atmos and DTS:X Reproduction (5.2.2 Channels)
- HDMI Support for 4K/60 Hz, HDR10, Dolby Vision, 3D, Audio Return Channel, DeepColor™, x.v.Color™, LipSync, Dolby Atmos, Dolby TrueHD, DTS:X, DTS-HD Master Audio™, DSD, DVD-Audio, Super Audio CD (SACD), Multichannel PCM, and CEC
- AKM (AK4438) 384 kHz/32-bit Multichannel DAC
- 32-bit Digital Signal Processing
- DSP Modes for Gaming: Rock, Sports, Action, and RPG
- Theater-Dimensional Virtual Surround Function
- Enjoy Pristine Reproduction of Audio-only Sources in Pure Audio Mode
- Direct Mode for Audio Reproduction Close to Original Source Quality
- Tone Controls (Bass/Treble) for Front L/R Channels
- 4 HDMI Inputs and 1 Output
- Powered USB Port (5 V, 1 A) for Audio Playback
- 2 Composite Video Inputs
- 3 Digital Audio Inputs (2 Optical and 1 Coaxial)
- 4 Analog Audio Inputs, 1 Stereo Analog Input (3.5 mm, Front)
- Phono Input (MM) and Equalizer for Turntable
- 2 Subwoofer Pre-Outs
- Headphone Jack (6.35 mm, Front)
- Speaker Posts with Screw Knobs
- Speaker Setup Mic Input and Microphone (Front)
- Crossover Adjustment for Each Channel (40/50/60/70/80/90/100/120/150/180/200 Hz)
- A/V Sync Control (Up to 500 ms in 5 ms Steps at 48 kHz)
- Graphical User Interface with Overlaid On-Screen Display (OSD) via HDMI
- Quick Setup Guide via GUI and Easy Connection Diagram on Rear Panel
- Large Input Selector Buttons
- Economical HDMI Pass-through and Network Standby Functions
- IP Control via LAN for Home Automation Systems
- 3-Mode Display Dimmer (Normal/Dim/Dimmer)
- 40 FM/AM Random Presets
- Full-sized Simple Remote Control
Why Buy From K&B Audio
- Expert Advice - Call 02393 190955
- Fast & Free Delivery On Orders Over £89 - Read more
- 60 Day Returns Happy Sound Guarantee - Read more
- Approved Retailers For Top Brands
- Extended Warranties (On Certain Products)
- You Can Talk To Us - Meet The Team
If you have any questions please feel free to contact us by live chat, e-mail or telephone on 02393 190955.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.