The THX®-certified TX-RZ1100 is aimed at discerning audiophiles waiting for the perfect product to deliver a no-compromises 5.2.4-channel audio experience in their home.
This extraordinary reference receiver is suited to quad in-ceiling DTS:X™- and Dolby Atmos®-ready layouts with mammoth power to drive front and rear floorstanders with thrilling dynamism.
The TX-RZ1100 leverages Onkyo-tuned high-current architecture with sophisticated digital-switching technology to achieve sound that’s nothing short of spectacular. Add the ability to cast from most music apps to the receiver via AirPlay®, Wi-Fi®, and Google Cast™, and to mirror any audio on wireless speakers around the home (along with powered audio and 4K video distribution) and the case for flagship-quality entertainment becomes even more convincing
- 200 W per Channel
- THX® Select2™ Plus Certification
- Native DTS:X™ and Dolby Atmos® to 5.2.4 Channels
- DTS Neural:X™ Upmixing for Legacy Formats
- Google Cast, AirPlay®, Wi-Fi®, and Bluetooth® App Streaming
- AccuEQ Room Calibration with AccuReflex Technology
- FireConnect™ Multi-Room Wireless Technology
- HDMI® 8 In (1 Front), Main Out, Zone 2 Out (HDCP 2.2/HDR*1)
- ADVANCED FEATURES
- THX® Select2™ Plus Cinema-Reference Audio Performance
- 5.2.4-channel DTS:X™ and Dolby Atmos® Object-based Audio Decoding
- DTS Neural:X™ Upmixes Standard 5.1 and 7.1 formats to 3D Sound
- HDMI Supports 4K/60 Hz, High Dynamic Range, 4:4:4 Color Space, and HDCP 2.2-protected Video*1
- Zone 2 HDMI Output Distributes 4K/60 Hz Video to a Second Display
- Google Cast*2, AirPlay, Wi-Fi®, Bluetooth*3, TuneIn Radio, Pandora®, Spotify, TIDAL*2, and Deezer*2 for App-based Audio Streaming*4
- Network/USB Audio (DSD 11.2 MHz [Stereo], 192/24 PCM, Dolby® TrueHD, FLAC, WAV, ALAC, AAC, MP3, WMA)
- Powered Zone 2 and Powered Zone 3 Outputs for Multi-room Analog and Digital (HDMI/Network/OPT/COAX) Audio with Independent Volume/Tone Controls
- Whole House Mode Function
- AccuEQ Calibration with AccuReflex for Seamless Object-based, Multichannel, and Stereo Sound (Setup Mic Included)
- FireConnect™*2 Wireless Multi-room Digital/Analog Audio Distribution to Compatible Speakers (Sold Separately)
- 11.2 Multichannel Pre-Outs for 7.2.4-channel Object-based Audio (Separate Stereo Amp Required)
- Remote App for iPhone/iPod touch*5 and Android™ Devices*6
- *1 6G Video/HDCP 2.2 supported on HDMI inputs 1–5, Main Out, and Zone 2 Out. *2 Services enabled via firmware update. Details TBA. *3 Bluetooth specification Version 4.1 (compatible profile: A2DP v1.2, AVRCP v1.3) also supporting Advanced Music Optimizer. *4 Availability of services depends on region. Some services may require a paid subscription and firmware update. Availability of third-party services advertised here is accurate at the time of publication, but may be subject to change without notice. *5 Compatible with iPod touch (5th generation or later) and iPhone 4GS or later. *6 Requires Android 4.0.3 or later
- 200 W/Ch (6 Ω, 1 kHz, 1% THD, 1 Channel Driven, IEC); 340 W/Ch (6 Ω, 1 kHz, 10% THD, 1 Channel Driven, JEITA)
- Onkyo High-Current Digital Amplification for Smooth Low-Distortion Power
- Customized High-Output Transformer, Custom Audio-Grade Capacitors, Separate Transformer for Standby
- Separated Digital and Analog Circuitry to Reduce Interference
- Extruded Metal Heat Sink with Polycarbonate Cooling Fan
- Optimum Gain Volume Circuitry
- VLSC™ (Vector Linear Shaping Circuitry) Noise-free Signal Processing for All Channels
- PLL (Phase Locked Loop) Jitter-Cleaning Circuitry for S/PDIF Audio
- HDMI Support for 4K/60 Hz, 3D, Audio Return Channel, DeepColor™, x.v.Color™, LipSync, Dolby Atmos®, Dolby® TrueHD, Dolby® Digital Plus, Dolby® Surround, DTS:X™, DTS-HD Master Audio™, DTS 96/24, DTS-ES, DTS Express, DTS Neural:X™, THX® Cinema/Music/Game, DVD-Audio, Super Audio CD, Multichannel PCM, and CEC
- Dolby Atmos®, DTS:X™, Dolby® TrueHD, and DTS-HD Master Audio™ Decoding
- Separate 384 kHz/32-bit AK4490 Stereo DAC (Front L/R), 2 x 768 kHz/32-bit AK4458 Multichannel DACs (Surround Channels)
- Discrete 192 kHz/24-bit AK4388 Stereo DACs (x2) for Zone 2 and Zone 3
- Multiple 32-bit Digital Signal Processing Engines
- 4 DSP Modes for Gaming: Rock, Sports, Action, and RPG
- Theater-Dimensional Virtual Surround Function
- Direct Mode and Pure Audio Mode
- 8 HDMI Inputs (1 Front/7 Rear), Main, and Zone 2 Outputs
- Mass Storage Class USB Memory Playback Capability (Rear Input)
- 11.2 Multichannel Pre-Outs and Zone 2/3 Pre-/Line Outs
- Zone 2 and Zone 3 Powered Speaker Outputs/Bi-Amping Outputs
- Component Video Switching (2 Inputs and 1 Output) and 2 Composite Video Inputs
- 5 Digital Audio Inputs (3 Optical and 2 Coaxial) and 7 Analog Audio Inputs
- Phono Input (MM) for Turntable Connection
- Dual Subwoofer Pre-Outs
- 12 V Trigger Out (Assignable) with IR Input; Supports IP and RS232
- 6.3 mm Headphone Input
- Tone Controls (Bass/Treble) ±10 dB for All Channels
- Independent Crossover Adjustment for All Channels (40/50/60/70/80/90/100/120/150/180/200 Hz)
- A/V Sync Control (Up to 500 ms in 5 ms Steps at 48 kHz)
- New Graphical Overlaid On-Screen Display (OSD) via HDMI with Quick Setup Function
- Hybrid Standby Function with HDMI Passthrough
- 40 FM/AM and 40 Internet Radio Station Presets
- RIHD (Remote Interactive Over HDMI) for System Control
- Aluminum Front Panel and Volume Control Knob
- Simple Remote Control
- A Complete DTS:X™ and Dolby Atmos® Experience
- Packing 9.2 channels, the TX-RZ1100 unlocks a full 5.2.4-channel Dolby Atmos® and DTS:X™ experience via four in-ceiling (or up-firing) speakers. Included 11.2 multichannel pre-outs enable 7.2.4-channel layouts (requires stereo amp).
- Upmixes Standard Surround Formats
DTS Neural:X™ retrieves spacial cues from standard multichannel formats and upmixes for 3D playback that’s virtually identical to a native DTS:X™ source, giving your existing Blu-ray library a new lease on life.
THX®-Certified for Cinema Reference Sound
THX® Select2™ Plus guarantees distortion-free Cinema Reference Volume in your home
Certified products are subjected to the industry’s toughest bench-tests to satisfy THX® requirements for audio performance.
Introducing Onkyo High-Current Digital Amplification
The TX-RZ1100 combines high-current driving architecture with sophisticated digital amplification and filtering technology.
Noise-reduction hardware including a custom high-output transformer delivers fast dynamics, thrilling power, and stunningly precise detail resolution.
Painstakingly tuned for velvet-smooth and emotionally evocative audio reproduction, Onkyo High-Current Digital is where power meets control.
Cohesive Multidimensional Sound
AccuReflex—part of the AccuEQ roomcalibration suite—phase-matches height and floor-standing speakers for transparent and seamless reproduction of object-based sound.
AccuEQ optimizes the entire system to suit your space without affecting front-speaker characteristics for pure stereo listening.
Google Cast™, AirPlay®, Wi-Fi®, and Bluetooth®
Most smartphone and PC music apps let you mirror what’s playing to your TX-RZ1100 with ease using Google Cast.
The receiver also features AirPlay, Bluetooth, and Wi-Fi® for universal wireless audio support.
Spotify, Pandora®, Deezer, TIDAL, and TuneIn
Enjoy any music you want any time on your home cinema via these popular smartphone and PC applications or via Onkyo remote app.
FireConnect™ Wireless Multi-room Solution
Cast anything playing through your receiver—including vinyl and streaming audio—to compatible speakers* around your home using FireConnect™ technology. Manage multi-zone playback with our free smartphone app.
* FireConnect™-compatible speakers are scheduled for release. Please consult www.onkyo.com for details on Onkyo wireless speakers. Onkyo cannot guarantee operability with all FireConnect™-compatible products.
FireConnect™ by Blackfire Research Corp. is a stable wireless protocol that mirrors any audio source connected to the receiver—from vinyl to streaming audio.
Note: Audio sources supported by FireConnect™ are model-dependent.
Housewide Playback of Any Source
Put extra speakers you have to good use—connect them to the receiver’s Powered Zone 2 and Powered Zone 3 outputs.
Dedicated DACs and a host of smartphone control options let you manage content in any zone, making housewide sound a practical proposition.
Latest Dual-Zone HDMI®
Select HDMI terminals support HDR, 4:4:4 color-space, and HDCP 2.2 for next-generation UltraHD Blu-ray, streaming 4K video, and 4K/60 Hz PC-based gaming.
Zone 2 output transmits 4K home theater sources to a second TV.
Why Buy From K&B Audio
- Expert Advice - Call 02393 190955
- Fast & Free Delivery On Orders Over £89 - Read more
- 60 Day Returns Happy Sound Guarantee - Read more
- Approved Retailers For Top Brands
- Extended Warranties (On Certain Products)
- You Can Talk To Us - Meet The Team
If you have any questions please feel free to contact us by live chat, e-mail or telephone on 02393 190955.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.