Our flagship receiver’s fathomless pool of high-current power and instantaneous full-scale dynamics make it the ultimate driving force for 7.2.4-channel home-cinema layouts with floorstanding speakers, dual subwoofers, and in-ceiling height speakers.
Sound quality is accurate, lush, and exuberant, capable of transporting your audience out of this world and into the one created by the film’s director.
As well as completely transforming the cinematic and stereo-listening experience, the TX-RZ3100 serves entertainment seamlessly across the home, with wired or wireless* multi-zone digital/analog audio, Zone 2 UltraHD HDMI®, and a suite casting technologies to share app-based audio to the home cinema and beyond.
Designed for easy custom home integration, the TX-RZ3100 is crafted with passion for the passionate home cinema enthusiast.
* Requires optional FireConnect™ - compatible speakers sold separately.
- 200 W per Channel
- THX® Select2™ Plus Cinema-Reference Audio Performance
- 7.2.4-channel DTS:X™ and Dolby Atmos® Object-based Audio Decoding
- DTS Neural:X™ Upmixes Standard 5.1 and 7.1 formats to 3D Sound
- HDMI Supports 4K/60 Hz, High Dynamic Range, 4:4:4 Color Space, and HDCP 2.2-protected Video*1
- Google Cast*2, AirPlay®, Wi-Fi®, Bluetooth®*3, TuneIn Radio, Pandora®, Spotify, TIDAL*2, and Deezer*2 for App-based Audio Streaming*4
- Network/USB Audio (DSD 11.2 MHz [Stereo], 192/24 PCM, Dolby® TrueHD, FLAC, WAV, ALAC, AAC, MP3, WMA)
- Powered Zone 2 and Powered Zone 3 Outputs for Multi-room Analog and Digital (HDMI/Network/OPT/COAX) Audio with Independent Volume/Tone Controls
- Whole House Mode Function
- AccuEQ Calibration with AccuReflex for Seamless Object-based, Multichannel, and Stereo Sound (Setup Mic Included)
- FireConnect™*2 Wireless Multi-room Digital/Analog Audio Distribution to Compatible Speakers (Sold Separately)
- 11.2 Multichannel Pre-Outs for User Setup Customization
- Quality Banana-plug Speaker Posts with Transparent Knobs
- Remote App for iPhone/iPod touch*5 and Android™ Devices*6
- 200 W/Ch (6 Ω, 1 kHz, 1% THD, 1 Channel Driven, IEC) 340 W/Ch (6 Ω, 1 kHz, 10% THD, 1 Channel Driven, JEITA)
- Onkyo High-Current Digital Amplification for Smooth Low-Distortion Power
- Customized High-Output Transformer, Custom Audio-Grade Capacitors, Separate Transformer for Standby
- Separated Digital and Analog Circuitry to Reduce Interference
- Extruded Metal Heat Sink with Polycarbonate Cooling Fan
- Optimum Gain Volume Circuitry
- VLSC™ (Vector Linear Shaping Circuitry) Noise-free Signal Processing for All Channels
- PLL (Phase Locked Loop) Jitter-Cleaning Circuitry for S/PDIF Audio
- HDMI Support for 4K/60 Hz, 3D, Audio Return Channel, DeepColor™, x.v.Color™, LipSync, Dolby Atmos®, Dolby® TrueHD, Dolby® Digital Plus, Dolby® Surround, DTS:X™, DTS-HD Master Audio™, DTS 96/24, DTS-ES, DTS Express, DTS Neural:X™, THX® Cinema/Music/Game, DVD-Audio, Super Audio CD, Multichannel PCM, and CEC
- Dolby Atmos®, DTS:X™, Dolby® TrueHD, and DTS-HD Master Audio™ Decoding
- Separate 384 kHz/32-bit AK4490 Stereo DAC (Front L/R), 2 x 768 kHz/32-bit AK4458 Multichannel DACs (Surround Channels)
- Discrete 192 kHz/24-bit AK4388 Stereo DACs (x2) for Zone 2 and Zone 3
- Multiple 32-bit Digital Signal Processing Engines
- 4 DSP Modes for Gaming: Rock, Sports, Action, and RPG
- Theater-Dimensional Virtual Surround Function
- Direct Mode and Pure Audio Mode
- 8 HDMI Inputs (1 Front/7 Rear), Main, and Zone 2 Outputs
- Component Video Switching (2 Inputs and 1 Output) and 2 Composite Video Inputs
- 5 Digital Audio Inputs (3 Optical and 2 Coaxial) and 7 Analog Audio Inputs
- Phono Input (MM) for Turntable Connection
- Mass Storage Class USB Memory Playback Capability (Rear Input)
- Zone 2 and Zone 3 Powered Speaker Outputs
- 11.2 Multichannel Pre-Outs and Zone 2/3 Pre-/Line Outs
- Dual Subwoofer Pre-Outs
- 12 V Trigger Out (Assignable) with IR Input; Supports IP and RS232
- 6.3 mm Headphone Input
- Tone Controls (Bass/Treble) ±10 dB for All Channels
- Independent Crossover Adjustment for Each Channel (40/50/60/70/80/90/100/120/150/180/200 Hz)
- A/V Sync Control (Up to 500 ms in 5 ms Steps at 48 kHz)
- New Graphical Overlaid On-Screen Display (OSD) via HDMI with Quick Setup Function
- Hybrid Standby Function with HDMI Passthrough
- 40 FM/AM and 40 Internet Radio Station Presets
- RIHD (Remote Interactive Over HDMI) for System Control
- Aluminum Front Panel and Volume Control Knob
- Simple Remote Control
Ultimate DTS:X™ and Dolby Atmos® Home Cinema
With 11.2 channels of instantaneous power from an uncommonly small body, the TX-RZ3100 enables the current maximum Dolby Atmos® and DTS:X™ home-cinema layout of 7.2.4 channels in a self-contained component for the ultimate in multidimensional object- based surround-sound.
Upmixes Standard Surround Formats
DTS Neural:X™ retrieves spacial cues from standard multichannel formats and upmixes for 3D playback that’s virtually identical to a native DTS:X™ source, giving your existing Blu-ray library a new lease on life.
THX®-Certified for Cinema Reference Sound
THX® Select2™ Plus guarantees distortion-free Cinema Reference Volume in your home. Certified products are subjected to the industry’s toughest bench-tests to satisfy THX® requirements for audio performance.
Introducing Onkyo High-Current Digital Amplification
The TX-RZ3100 combines high-current driving architecture with sophisticated digital amplification and filtering technology. Noise-reduction hardware including a new custom low-hum transformer delivers fast dynamics, thrilling power, and stunningly precise detail resolution. Painstakingly tuned for velvet-smooth and emotionally evocative audio reproduction, Onkyo High-Current Digital is where power meets control.
Cohesive Multidimensional Sound
AccuReflex—part of the AccuEQ room calibration suite—phase-matches height and floor-standing speakers for transparent and seamless reproduction of object-based sound. AccuEQ optimizes the entire system to suit your space without affecting front-speaker characteristics for pure stereo listening.
Google Cast™, AirPlay®, Wi-Fi®, and Bluetooth®
Most smartphone and PC music apps let you mirror what’s playing to your TX-RZ3100 with ease using Google Cast. The receiver also features AirPlay, Bluetooth, and Wi-Fi® for universal wireless audio support, including DSD up to 11.2 MHz.
Spotify, Pandora®, Deezer, TIDAL, and TuneIn
Enjoy the music you want any time on your home cinema via these popular smartphone and PC applications or via Onkyo remote app.
FireConnect™ Wireless Multi-room Solution
Cast anything playing through your receiver—including vinyl and streaming audio—to compatible speakers* around your home using FireConnect™ technology. Manage multi-zone playback with our free smartphone app.
* FireConnect™-compatible speakers are scheduled for release. Please consult www.onkyo.com for details on Onkyo wireless speakers. Onkyo cannot guarantee operability with all FireConnect™-compatible products.
FireConnect™ by Blackfire Research Corp. is a stable wireless protocol that mirrors any audio source connected to the receiver—from vinyl to streaming audio.
Note: Audio sources supported by FireConnect™ are model-dependent.
Housewide Playback of Any Source
Put extra speakers you have to good use—connect them to the receiver’s Powered Zone 2 and Powered Zone 3 outputs. Dedicated DACs and smartphone control options let you manage content in any zone, making housewide sound a practical proposition.
Latest Dual-Zone HDMI®
Select HDMI terminals support HDR, 4:4:4 color-space, and HDCP 2.2 for next-generation UltraHD Blu-ray, streaming 4K video, and 4K/60 Hz PC-based gaming. Zone 2 output transmits 4K home cinema sources to a second TV.
*1 6G Video/HDCP 2.2 supported on HDMI inputs 1–5, Main Out, and Zone 2 Out. *2 Services enabled via firmware update. Details TBA. *3 Bluetooth specification Version 4.1 (compatible profile: A2DP v1.2, AVRCP v1.3) also supporting Advanced Music Optimizer. *4 Availability of services depends on region. Some services may require a paid subscription and firmware update. Availability of third-party services advertised here is accurate at the time of publication, but may be subject to change without notice. *5 Compatible with iPod touch (5th generation or later) and iPhone 4GS or later. *6 Requires Android 4.0.3 or later.
Purchasing an audio product on the internet is not the easiest of tasks when you can't experience the most important factor - how good does it sound?
We only sell quality products that we're happy to have in our own homes.
But we don't expect you to simply trust that the products on our site are good quality, so we've implemented a few things to help give you confidence.
Each of these individual guarantees and warranties have been wrapped up into the K&B Audio Happy Sound Guarantee!
THE HAPPY SOUND GUARANTEE
1. THE BEST Returns & Exchange Policy
Quite simply, if you are not happy with the quality of the speaker(s) that you buy from us then you can either;
1) return all or part of your order and exchange or upgrade for a different system/speaker* or...
2) return them for a full refund
The ONLY question we will ask is "Can we help you choose a different system/speaker?".
We would recommend that you keep all original packaging for the Happy Sound Guarantee period, returns without packaging will incur a 10% restocking fee.
2. Extended Returns Period
We know that our products are often project based, we know you might be buying it now for installation a few weeks down the line.
So we've extended our returns period from the industry standard 14 days to a 60 days!
You can return the system for any reason during this period.** Please keep the packaging :)
3. Extended Product Warranties
Electronics are usually only covered by a one year warranty.
But we don't think that's good enough considering you have to cut holes in your ceiling!
We've managed to negotiate extended warranties with our best-selling brands that you won't get anywhere else.
Lithe Audio - 2 Year Standard, 1 Year Extended = 3 YEARS TOTAL
Systemline - 2 YEARS TOTAL
KB Sound - 2 YEARS TOTAL
Monitor Audio Passive Speakers - LIFETIME
Q Install Speakers - 5 YEAR WARRANTY
Please check individual product pages for an accurate warranty length for that particular brand/product. If in doubt contact us on 02393 190955
4. FREE Tech Support
When you choose to buy from us at K&B Audio you'll also get access to free technical support before, during and after your project.
We can help you with project design, specification of projects, how to wire and install all of the systems we offer.
Once you have your system installed we can also help with how to use it, how to get the most out of it and anything else you need assistance with.
* upgrade costs must be paid in accordance with the prices shown on our website.
** unless the goods are damaged on delivery or faulty the return postage costs are to be covered by you.
Buying from us gets you a whole host of extra features and guarantees that can't be matched by most other retailers including big-name marketplaces.
- Expert Advice Call 02393 190955, Email or Live Chat To Discuss Your Project
- Fast & Free Delivery On Orders Over £89 - Read More
- 60 Day Returns Happy Sound Guarantee - Read More
- Approved Retailers For Top Brands
- Extended Warranties On Lithe Audio & Systemline Products
- We Are Real People - Meet The Team
We know you can't wait to start enjoying your new speaker system, so we only use the quickest and most reliable couriers. We keep plenty of stock so 95% of orders are delivered the next day!
|FREE Delivery On Orders Over £89 (2-3 Working Days)||£0.00|
|Standard Delivery (2-3 Working Days)||£4.99|
|Express Delivery (1-2 Working Days)*||£6.99|
|Standard Delivery (3-4 Working Days)||£14.99|
* Available on selected products.
We only use the best, and that's decided by our customers.
The majority of our orders go via Interlink, UK Mail, DPD. Some lower value items such as spare parts and remote controls go Royal Mail.
Free delivery is normally via next day courier as well. (We don't guarantee you'll receive free delivery items the next day, but 99% of the time you will!)
Once you place an order with us you will receive a notification e-mail outlining your order and details. We then get busy picking and carefully packing your item. Once we've got it all ready to go you'll receive another update to tell you it's been dispatched with a tracking number so you can keep an eye on it!
99% of our customers receive their items sooner than they expected. We pride ourselves on super-fast deliveries and do everything we can to deliver on that promise.
Any stock issues, or other delivery issues will always result in a quick phone call and e-mail to keep you updated. However we have carefully picked our products so we rarely have stock issues.
Working days are Monday to Friday. All orders on Friday will be shipped via next working day courier which means your item will arrive on the Monday.
Orders placed on weekends will be processed and dispatched on the Monday unless otherwise stated. Orders placed on bank holidays will be processed and dispatched on the next working day.
Some additional costs apply to Ireland, Europe & Scottish Highlands.
ORDER CUT OFF TIMES
Most orders received before 2pm are processed and dispatched the same day provided the items are in stock with exception of items that have a custom stock status displaying a lead time.
After 2pm we will try our best to dispatch the same day provided our couriers have not been, however we cannot guarantee same day dispatch after 2pm.
If a product is delayed or out of stock we will contact you by telephone and/or e-mail in the earliest instance to discuss your order. We do our best to ensure that our stock levels are accurate, but on the odd occasion if the item you have purchased is out of stock we will contact you ASAP to discuss alternatives or to advise of the lead time.
IMPORTANT - PLEASE ORDER IN GOOD TIME
Please be aware that the above are guidelines, we try our best to stick to these guidelines but some delays can be caused by couriers which we have no control over.
If you are using an electrician to install your system then please order in good time we cannot be held responsible for any costs or issues incurred in delaying your electricians due to any dispatch or delivery issues. We recommend that you give yourself a good few days in advance at a minimum.
If you have not received your item after 4-5 working days (UK) please contact us immediately so that we can look into it for you.
This is very rare, we use the best couriers and can keep track of your item at every stage.
Please read our terms & conditions for full details and please feel free to contact us if you have any other questions or queries.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.