Pay for the features you need and none that you don’t with the TX-SR373, a future-ready AV hub that delivers powerful reproduction of popular multichannel soundtracks, including DTS-HD Master Audio™ and Dolby® TrueHD, with surround calibration included.
Discrete high-current amps love music: use Bluetooth® wireless technology to stream any music playing on your phone, tablet, or laptop in moments.
Connect all your gear (from network players to vintage consoles) to the TV via one HDMI® cable for a clutter-free install. Easy to use and with heaps of muscle, the TX-SR373 is an affordable way to get cinema sound at home
- 135 W per Channel
- Dolby® TrueHD and DTS-HD Master Audio™ Decoding
- HDMI® 4 In / 1 Out (HDCP 2.2 / HDR)
- True Driving Power from Discrete Amp Circuits
- AccuEQ Room Acoustic Calibration
- Bluetooth® Wireless Technology
- Easy-Setup Rear Panel
- Bluetooth® Wireless Technology for Music Streaming from Supported Mobile and PC Apps
- Advanced Music Optimizer Enhances Compressed Audio Quality
- AccuEQ Room Acoustic Calibration Eliminates Standing Waves and Balances Surround-Sound Imaging
- FM/RDS Tuner Features Station Information and Special Search Functions
- HDMI Passthrough of the Latest Ultra HD Video Formats with HDR (High Dynamic Range) and HDCP 2.2 Content Protection
- 135 W/Ch (6 Ω, 1 kHz, 1% THD, 1 Channel Driven)
- Five-Channel Analog Amplifiers
- Discrete Output Stage Circuitry
- High-Output Power Supply
- HDMI Support for 4K/60 Hz, 3D, Audio Return Channel, DeepColor™, x.v.Color™, and LipSync
- Dolby® TrueHD and DTS-HD Master Audio™ Decoding
- 192 kHz/24-bit Multichannel DAC
- SACD Playback via HDMI (2.8 MHz, 2 Channels)
- Direct Mode for Stereo Listening
- 4 HDMI Inputs and 1 Output with Audio Return Channel
- USB Input for MP3/WMA/AAC Playback via USB Memory Devices
- 2 Composite Video Inputs and 1 Output
- 2 Digital Audio Inputs (1 Optical and 1 Coaxial)
- 3 Analog Audio Inputs
- Subwoofer Pre-Out
- Headphone Jack (Front)
- Setup Mic Input (Front)
- A/V Sync Control (Up to 500 ms in 5 ms Steps at 48 kHz)
- HDMI Passthrough Function on Standby
- Bluetooth® Standby Mode
- Tone Control for Front L/R Channels (Bass/Treble)
- 3-Mode Display Dimmer (Normal/Dim/Dimmer)
- FM/RDS and AM Tuners with 30 Random Presets
- Simple Remote Control
- Sleep Timer
We know you can't wait to start enjoying your new speaker system, so we only use the quickest and most reliable couriers. We keep plenty of stock so 95% of orders are delivered the next day!
|FREE Delivery On Orders Over £89 (2-3 Working Days)||£0.00|
|Standard Delivery (2-3 Working Days)||£4.99|
|Express Delivery (1-2 Working Days)*||£6.99|
|Standard Delivery (3-4 Working Days)||£14.99|
* Available on selected products.
We only use the best, and that's decided by our customers.
The majority of our orders go via Interlink, UK Mail, DPD. Some lower value items such as spare parts and remote controls go Royal Mail.
Free delivery is normally via next day courier as well. (We don't guarantee you'll receive free delivery items the next day, but 99% of the time you will!)
Once you place an order with us you will receive a notification e-mail outlining your order and details. We then get busy picking and carefully packing your item. Once we've got it all ready to go you'll receive another update to tell you it's been dispatched with a tracking number so you can keep an eye on it!
99% of our customers receive their items sooner than they expected. We pride ourselves on super-fast deliveries and do everything we can to deliver on that promise.
Any stock issues, or other delivery issues will always result in a quick phone call and e-mail to keep you updated. However we have carefully picked our products so we rarely have stock issues.
Working days are Monday to Friday. All orders on Friday will be shipped via next working day courier which means your item will arrive on the Monday.
Orders placed on weekends will be processed and dispatched on the Monday unless otherwise stated. Orders placed on bank holidays will be processed and dispatched on the next working day.
Some additional costs apply to Ireland, Europe & Scottish Highlands.
ORDER CUT OFF TIMES
Most orders received before 2pm are processed and dispatched the same day provided the items are in stock with exception of items that have a custom stock status displaying a lead time.
After 2pm we will try our best to dispatch the same day provided our couriers have not been, however we cannot guarantee same day dispatch after 2pm.
If a product is delayed or out of stock we will contact you by telephone and/or e-mail in the earliest instance to discuss your order. We do our best to ensure that our stock levels are accurate, but on the odd occasion if the item you have purchased is out of stock we will contact you ASAP to discuss alternatives or to advise of the lead time.
IMPORTANT - PLEASE ORDER IN GOOD TIME
Please be aware that the above are guidelines, we try our best to stick to these guidelines but some delays can be caused by couriers which we have no control over.
If you are using an electrician to install your system then please order in good time we cannot be held responsible for any costs or issues incurred in delaying your electricians due to any dispatch or delivery issues. We recommend that you give yourself a good few days in advance at a minimum.
If you have not received your item after 4-5 working days (UK) please contact us immediately so that we can look into it for you.
This is very rare, we use the best couriers and can keep track of your item at every stage.
Please read our terms & conditions for full details and please feel free to contact us if you have any other questions or queries.