The Atrium5 loudspeaker steps up the sonic performance with a 5-inch driver that produces high fidelity sound quality anywhere you want great sound.
The speaker's mineral-filled polypropylene cabinet can stand up to the elements year round.
And its new one-handed Speed-Lock™ mounting system makes installation fast, easy and safe. The mounting bracket even enables a 45° angled mount aiming down into a listening area.
- 5-inch (12.7cm) long-throw mineral-filled polypropylene cone driver with butyl rubber surround pumps out surprising bass response from a compact design.
- 3/4-inch (19mm) anodised aluminium dome tweeter with rubber surround and neodymium magnet for better power handling and smoother response.
- Broad coverage baffle design, adapted and applied from our current Atrium design but with subtle improvements in the new Atrium Series. You want to fill a large open outdoor space with big, full-range sound. The new Atrium Series has a more steeply-angled baffle design that maximises critical mid- and high-frequency dispersion over a large area, without sacrificing the detail.
- Polk all-weather certified, Atrium Series speakers exceed baseline industrial and military specifications for environmental endurance (ASTM D5894-UV Salt Fog, Mil Standard 810 Immersion, Mil-Std 883 Method 1009.8 for salt and corrosion.) Certification means Atrium speakers can effortlessly withstand the worst Mother Nature can dish out, whether its extreme temps or heavy rains. With certification like this, your kitchen or bathroom installation is a cakewalk for Polk all-weather speakers.
- Durable, mineral-filled polypropylene cabinet design, with moulded-in bracing, sounds like a real speaker (not "an outdoor speaker"), and survives years of seasonal changes, for truly great sound, no matter what the weather.
- Patented Dynamic Balance® and Klippel optimisation technologies ensure the perfect material performance, eliminating driver and tweeter "artifacts" for more realistic sound reproduction at high and low volume levels.
- Aluminium grilles and bracket, with stainless steel and brass hardware: No rust. Ever.
- Gold-plated 5-way binding posts for the most secure, dependable hookups.
- Available in durable, weatherproof black or white paintable finishes.
|Amplifier Specs - 220V Availability||No|
|Dimensions - Mounting Options||180-degree Speed-Lock mounting system|
|Dimensions - Product Weight (each)||4.60 pounds|
|Dimensions Cabinet Dimensions - Depth||7 3/4 (19.68cm) "|
|Dimensions Cabinet Dimensions - Height||10 5/16 (26.19cm) "|
|Dimensions Cabinet Dimensions - Width||6 3/4 (17.14cm) "|
|Driver Complement Mid / Woofer - Diameter||5 (12.70cm) "|
|Driver Complement Mid / Woofer - Quantity||1|
|Driver Complement Mid / Woofer - Type||Dynamic Balance mineral-filled polymer cone with rubber surround|
|Driver Complement Tweeter - Diameter||3/4 (1.91cm) "|
|Driver Complement Tweeter - Quantity||1|
|Driver Complement Tweeter - Type||Anodized aluminium dome tweeter with neodymium motor structure|
|Electrical - Efficiency||90 dB|
|Electrical - Inputs||Gold-plated 5-way binding posts|
|Electrical - Nominal Impedance||8 ohms|
|Electrical - Recommended Amplifier Power||10-100 watts per channel|
|Electrical - Total Frequency Response||60Hz-25kHz|
|Shipping - Total Shipping Weight||11.50 pounds|
|Shipping - Unit of Measure||pair|
|Warranty - Speaker Warranty||5 years parts and labour (original purchaser)|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.