Heavy-duty bass performance and heavy-duty all-weather durability combine to deliver indoor-level bass impact outdoors or in your home’s transitional areas.
The Sub100 is the perfect complement to a set of Sat30s, and rounds the system out with the full dynamic performance of a high-end audio system.
Paint it to match the décor in your sunroom or garden. With serious bass fun, the Sub100 is the life of the outdoor party!
- 200 Watt downward-firing subwoofer delivers earth-shaking bass, literally.
- Massive 10-inch downward firing long-throw Dynamic Balance® driver technology eliminates driver distortion for deeper, cleaner bass even at higher volume, for more core-pounding bass performance.
- Dual 2-inch voice coil design reproduces bass from both stereo channels, producing more power in the lower frequencies with the help of Capacitive Coupling Technology. You get big outdoor bass for big outdoor impact.
- Weatherproof design (IPX66) naturally blends in with your outdoor setting — even use it as a plant stand or pedestal table
- Housed in a moulded and sealed acoustically ideal resin enclosure and marine-certified, our guarantee of years of weather-proof outdoor performance.
- Eye-bolt security anchor and screw-down points for added stability and security.
- Colour-impregnated resin will never fade. Paint it to match your outdoor décor. Use it as a plant stand or a pedestal table; the engineers say you could stand an elephant on it. If you happen to have an elephant, we’d appreciate if you don’t try this. (If you do try it, though, please send us pictures.)
- Includes 1 meter Cl3 rated 4 conductor direct burial pigtail cable. No exposed wiring gets in the way of the weed whacker.
- Maximum wiring flexibility with built-in high-performance crossover technology. The dual-voice-coil Sub100, with built-in low-pass filters, can be connected directly to its own amplifier channels for independent volume control
- 8 ohm compatible.
- Colour: Terracotta or Grey.
- Paintable enclosure — easily match your landscape design
- Mounting Options : Keyhole slots for lock down on a deck; security eyebolt for garden placement
- Cabinet Dimensions – Height : 11 (27.94cm)
- Cabinet Dimensions – Width : 16 (40.64cm)
- Subwoofer Enclosure Type : acoustic suspension
- Subwoofer Driver – Diameter : 10 (25.40cm)
- Subwoofer Type : Long-throw Dynamic Balance composite cone driver with dual voice coils and butyl rubber surround
- Lower -3dB Limit : 50 Hz
- Upper -3dB Limit : 110Hz kHz
- Nominal Impedance : 8 ohms per voice coil ohms
- Recommended Amplifier Power : 10-200 watts per channel
- Total Frequency Response : 40Hz-200Hz
- Subwoofer Crossover : 150Hz
- Included Accessories : Comes with three feet of pre-installed CL3 Burial-rated Cable
- Product Weight (each) : 16.00 pounds
- Shipping Weight : 22.00 pounds
- Speaker Warranty : 5 years parts and labor (original purchaser)
We know you can't wait to start enjoying your new speaker system, so we only use the quickest and most reliable couriers. We keep plenty of stock so 95% of orders are delivered the next day!
|FREE Delivery On Orders Over £89 (2-3 Working Days)||£0.00|
|Standard Delivery (2-3 Working Days)||£4.99|
|Express Delivery (1-2 Working Days)*||£6.99|
|Standard Delivery (3-4 Working Days)||£14.99|
* Available on selected products.
We only use the best, and that's decided by our customers.
The majority of our orders go via Interlink, UK Mail, DPD. Some lower value items such as spare parts and remote controls go Royal Mail.
Free delivery is normally via next day courier as well. (We don't guarantee you'll receive free delivery items the next day, but 99% of the time you will!)
Once you place an order with us you will receive a notification e-mail outlining your order and details. We then get busy picking and carefully packing your item. Once we've got it all ready to go you'll receive another update to tell you it's been dispatched with a tracking number so you can keep an eye on it!
99% of our customers receive their items sooner than they expected. We pride ourselves on super-fast deliveries and do everything we can to deliver on that promise.
Any stock issues, or other delivery issues will always result in a quick phone call and e-mail to keep you updated. However we have carefully picked our products so we rarely have stock issues.
Working days are Monday to Friday. All orders on Friday will be shipped via next working day courier which means your item will arrive on the Monday.
Orders placed on weekends will be processed and dispatched on the Monday unless otherwise stated. Orders placed on bank holidays will be processed and dispatched on the next working day.
Some additional costs apply to Ireland, Europe & Scottish Highlands.
ORDER CUT OFF TIMES
Most orders received before 2pm are processed and dispatched the same day provided the items are in stock with exception of items that have a custom stock status displaying a lead time.
After 2pm we will try our best to dispatch the same day provided our couriers have not been, however we cannot guarantee same day dispatch after 2pm.
If a product is delayed or out of stock we will contact you by telephone and/or e-mail in the earliest instance to discuss your order. We do our best to ensure that our stock levels are accurate, but on the odd occasion if the item you have purchased is out of stock we will contact you ASAP to discuss alternatives or to advise of the lead time.
IMPORTANT - PLEASE ORDER IN GOOD TIME
Please be aware that the above are guidelines, we try our best to stick to these guidelines but some delays can be caused by couriers which we have no control over.
If you are using an electrician to install your system then please order in good time we cannot be held responsible for any costs or issues incurred in delaying your electricians due to any dispatch or delivery issues. We recommend that you give yourself a good few days in advance at a minimum.
If you have not received your item after 4-5 working days (UK) please contact us immediately so that we can look into it for you.
This is very rare, we use the best couriers and can keep track of your item at every stage.
Please read our terms & conditions for full details and please feel free to contact us if you have any other questions or queries.