The OWM5 offers more. It offers more performance than any speaker in its class, because it uses unique technology to enhance its performance beyond what you’d expect from a speaker this size.
It offers more unique and versatile mounting options than even the unique and versatile OWM3, its slightly smaller cousin.
The OWM5 offers more options for expanding the reach of your home entertainment without spending a bundle and without sacrificing your performance standards.
We could have called this versatile, multi-application, high performance loudspeaker “the more.” But we didn’t.
- More versatile mounting options than any other loudspeaker, with a modular, removable, switch-around base and built-in keyhole slots.
- The OWM Series is timbre-matched to other Polk loudspeakers, so you can mix and match them to build or add to existing systems.
- Dynamic Balance® composite cone drivers are lightweight and stiff, with excellent damping qualities, for high efficiency, excellent mid-bass and low distortion even at extreme volume levels.
- Patented Dynamic Balance materials technology tunes out cone resonances before they become a part of the finished product, so you only hear the most realistic, natural audio reproduction.
- Durable, high performance fabric dome tweeters deliver clear and detailed high frequency response and excellent imaging.
- Capacitive Coupling Technology (CCT), an advanced signal-blocking technology that overcomes the usual limitations of small-enclosure loudspeakers (slim dynamics and no low frequency response), delivers extended dynamic range and enhancing deep bass response for clear, detailed musicality with little or no coloration.
- Glass-filled ABS enclosure is super-dense and acoustically inert, ensuring an extremely clean and low coloration midrange response.
- Paintable white finish blends into any decor.
- 5-way gold-plated binding posts, for the best connections, are easily accessible no matter how you mount your speakers.
- All Polk products are made using the best materials and the most advanced manufacturing techniques. They pass the industry’s most exhaustive quality tests, including drop testing, extreme signal response and UV & salt exposure testing.
- Vertical wall mount
- Horizontal wall mount
- Vertical shelf mount
- Horizontal shelf mount
- Corner mount
- Horizontal corner mount
- Vertical 45° mount
- Vertical corner wall mount
- Use an optional articulating bracket (such as OmniMount 10.0 not included) for ceiling or swivelled wall use.
Why Buy From K&B Audio
- Expert Advice - Call 02393 190955
- Fast & Free Delivery On Orders Over £89 - Read more
- 60 Day Returns Happy Sound Guarantee - Read more
- Approved Retailers For Top Brands
- Extended Warranties (On Certain Products)
- You Can Talk To Us - Meet The Team
If you have any questions please feel free to contact us by live chat, e-mail or telephone on 02393 190955.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.