The RC60i's round profile looks just like a lighting fixture so it will blend into your ceiling without calling attention to itself.
But they sound so much better than your typical in-ceiling speakers that resemble a watering spout.
- Easy one-cut, drop-in installation puts built-in audio within reach, with Perfect Fit templates, a precision flange, and (available) pre-construction brackets.
- RCi speakers utilise the "virtual enclosure" of your in-wall and in-ceiling space to enhance their bass response and smooth low frequency blending with the midrange.
- Lightweight and stiff blue polymer cones deliver excellent damping and bass response.
- Durable, computer-modelled, injection-moulded butyl rubber surrounds suppress unwanted cone resonances for a lifetime of reliable sound.
- Aimable swivel tweeters for greater accuracy and more realistic imaging. (All models except RC6s.).
- Rustproof stainless steel hardware, durable butyl rubber surrounds and powder coated aluminium (in-ceiling) & painted steel (in-wall) grilles make RCi Series speakers suitable for high moisture areas like bathrooms or even under eaves of an enclosed porch. (RCi series are not suitable for exposed outdoor use).
- RCi speakers have paintable grilles and practically disappear into any room.
- RCi Series speakers are timbre-matched to other Polk speakers to insure utterly seamless blending from speaker to speaker in systems that combine traditional and built-in speakers.
|Dimensions - Cut-Out Diameter||7 5/8" (19.37cm)|
|Dimensions - Mounting Depth (includes 1/2" drywall)||2 3/8" (6.03cm)|
|Dimensions - Overall Depth||2 7/8" (7.30cm)|
|Dimensions - Overall Diameter||9" (22.86cm)|
|Dimensions - Pre-Construction Bracket||PB 60|
|Driver Complement Mid / Woofer - Diameter||6 1/2" (16.51cm)|
|Driver Complement Mid / Woofer - Quantity||1|
|Driver Complement Mid / Woofer - Type||Dynamic Balance driver with mineral-filled polymer cone and rubber surround|
|Driver Complement Tweeter - Diameter||3/4" (1.91cm)|
|Driver Complement Tweeter - Quantity||1|
|Driver Complement Tweeter - Type||Dynamic Balance tweeter with metalized soft dome in ball-and-socket swivel mount|
|Electrical - Efficiency||89 dB|
|Electrical - Inputs||Spring-loaded clips|
|Electrical - Lower -3dB Limit||60 Hz|
|Electrical - Nominal Impedance||8 ohms|
|Electrical - Recommended Amplifier Power||20 - 100 watts per channel|
|Electrical - Total Frequency Response||40Hz - 20kHz|
|Electrical - Upper -3dB Limit||20 kHz|
|Shipping - Total Shipping Weight||6 pounds|
|Shipping - Unit of Measure||pair|
|Warranty - Speaker Warranty||5 years|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.