The Polk RC65i In Wall Speaker is a Mid-Sized Audiophile In-Wall speaker.
RC65i performs similar to its bigger brother but has a slimmer profile, so it fits in more locations.
Use RCi as main speakers or surrounds in a theatre system, or put them throughout your house for whole house audio.
- Easy one-cut, drop-in installation puts built-in audio within reach, with Perfect Fit templates, a precision flange, and (available) pre-construction brackets.
- RCi speakers utilise the "virtual enclosure" of your in-wall and in-ceiling space to enhance their bass response and smooth low frequency blending with the midrange.
- Lightweight and stiff blue polymer cones deliver excellent damping and bass response.
- Durable, computer-modelled, injection-moulded butyl rubber surrounds suppress unwanted cone resonances for a lifetime of reliable sound.
- Aimable swivel tweeters for greater accuracy and more realistic imaging. (All models except RC6s.).
- Rustproof stainless steel hardware, durable butyl rubber surrounds and powder coated aluminium (in-ceiling) & painted steel (in-wall) grilles make RCi Series speakers suitable for high moisture areas like bathrooms or even under eaves of an enclosed porch. (RCi series are not suitable for exposed outdoor use).
- RCi speakers have paintable grilles and practically disappear into any room.
- RCi Series speakers are timbre-matched to other Polk speakers to insure utterly seamless blending from speaker to speaker in systems that combine traditional and built-in speakers.
|Dimensions - Cut-Out Height||10 7/8 (27.62cm) "|
|Dimensions - Cut-Out Width||7 3/8 (18.73cm) "|
|Dimensions - Height||12 1/16 (30.64cm) "|
|Dimensions - Mounting Depth (includes 1/2 drywall)"||2 7/8 (7.30cm) "|
|Dimensions - Overall Depth||2 7/8 (7.30cm) "|
|Dimensions - Pre-Construction Bracket||PB 65|
|Dimensions - Width||8 5/8 (21.91cm) "|
|Driver Complement Mid / Woofer - Diameter||6 1/2 (16.51cm) "|
|Driver Complement Mid / Woofer - Quantity||1|
|Driver Complement Mid / Woofer - Type||Dynamic Balance driver with mineral-filled polymer cone and rubber surround|
|Driver Complement Tweeter - Diameter||3/4 (1.91cm) "|
|Driver Complement Tweeter - Quantity||1|
|Driver Complement Tweeter - Type||Dynamic Balance tweeter with metalized soft dome in swivel mount|
|Electrical - Efficiency||89 dB|
|Electrical - Inputs||Spring-loaded clips|
|Electrical - Lower -3dB Limit||60 Hz|
|Electrical - Nominal Impedance||8 ohms|
|Electrical - Recommended Amplifier Power||20-100 watts per channel|
|Electrical - Total Frequency Response||32Hz - 20kHz|
|Electrical - Upper -3dB Limit||20 kHz|
|Shipping - Total Shipping Weight||8.00 pounds|
|Shipping - Unit of Measure||pair|
|Warranty - Speaker Warranty||5 Years|
Why Buy From K&B Audio
Here's some of the benefits you get buying from us:
- Expert Advice - Call 02393 190955
- Free Delivery On Orders Over £99 - Read more
- 60 Day Happy Sound Guarantee - Read more
- Approved Retailers For Top Brands
- Extended Warranties (On Certain Products)
- VIP Club - Save On Future Orders - Join Now For FREE
- You Can Talk To Us - Meet The Team
All in all, we are a small business focused on improving lives through music at home, work and play.
If you have any questions please feel free to contact us by live chat, e-mail or telephone on 02393 190955.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.