The beefy big 8-inch woofer of the RC80i makes a big beastly impact, with the maximum amount of bass you're likely to encounter from an in-ceiling speaker.
The RC80i is perfect for areas requiring big, rich sound with good coverage, but with no room for traditional speaker clutter.
Designed for superior wide dispersion, you'll hear great sound no matter where you are in the room.
- Easy one-cut, drop-in installation puts built-in audio within reach, with Perfect Fit templates, a precision flange, and (available) pre-construction brackets.
- RCi speakers utilise the "virtual enclosure" of your in-wall and in-ceiling space to enhance their bass response and smooth low frequency blending with the midrange.
- Lightweight and stiff blue polymer cones deliver excellent damping and bass response.
- Durable, computer modelled, injection-moulded butyl rubber surrounds suppress unwanted cone resonances for a lifetime of reliable sound.
- Aimable swivel tweeters for greater accuracy and more realistic imaging. (All models except RC6s.).
- Rustproof stainless steel hardware, durable butyl rubber surrounds and powder coated aluminium (in-ceiling) & painted steel (in-wall) grilles make RCi Series speakers suitable for high moisture areas like bathrooms or even under eaves of an enclosed porch. (RCi series are not suitable for exposed outdoor use).
- RCi speakers have paintable grilles and practically disappear into any room.
- RCi Series speakers are timbre-matched to other Polk speakers to insure utterly seamless blending from speaker to speaker in systems that combine traditional and built-in speakers.
|Dimensions - Cut-Out Diameter||9 3/8" (23.81cm)|
|Dimensions - Mounting Depth (includes 1/2" drywall)||3 1/8" (7.94cm)|
|Dimensions - Overall Depth||3 5/8" (9.21cm)|
|Dimensions - Overall Diameter||10 3/4" (27.30cm)|
|Dimensions - Pre-Construction Bracket||PB LC80i|
|Driver Complement Mid / Woofer - Diameter||8" (20.32cm)|
|Driver Complement Mid / Woofer - Quantity||1|
|Driver Complement Mid / Woofer - Type||Dynamic Balance driver with mineral-filled polymer cone with rubber surround|
|Driver Complement Tweeter - Diameter||1" (2.54cm)|
|Driver Complement Tweeter - Quantity||1|
|Driver Complement Tweeter - Type||Dynamic Balance tweeter with metalized soft dome in ball-and-socket swivel mount|
|Electrical - Efficiency||90 dB|
|Electrical - Inputs||Spring-loaded clips|
|Electrical - Lower -3dB Limit||50 Hz|
|Electrical - Nominal Impedance||8 ohms|
|Electrical - Recommended Amplifier Power||20 - 100 watts per channel|
|Electrical - Total Frequency Response||35Hz - 20kHz|
|Electrical - Upper -3dB Limit||20 kHz|
|Shipping - Total Shipping Weight||10 pounds|
|Shipping - Unit of Measure||Pair|
|Warranty - Speaker Warranty||5 Years|
Why Buy From K&B Audio
- Expert Advice - Call 02393 190955
- Fast & Free Delivery On Orders Over £89 - Read more
- 60 Day Returns Happy Sound Guarantee - Read more
- Approved Retailers For Top Brands
- Extended Warranties (On Certain Products)
- You Can Talk To Us - Meet The Team
If you have any questions please feel free to contact us by live chat, e-mail or telephone on 02393 190955.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.