A Cinema of Sound From a Small, Stylish Speaker System
The 7000i 5.1 Cinema pack is a 'style' speaker pack where the design focus is on getting the biggest sound from the smallest, best-looking speakers. The 7000i 5.1 system has been designed to fit seamlessly into your chosen room, to enhance your listening experience from every angle whether it be from music or movies. The Left, Right, Centre and Rear speaker enclosures are attractively designed D-shaped aluminium castings for low resonance and the Subwoofer cabinet is a compact fibreboard cuboid, all with high quality matching finishes. To convert to 7.1 you and add a pair of 7000LRi and for Atmos and DTS:X we recommend Q Install in-ceiling speakers.
What's in the box?
- 2 x Pairs 7000iLR Speakers
- 1 x 7000iC Centre Speaker
- 1 x 3070s Subwoofer
On each of the speakers 2 x 75mm drivers are mounted in a D'Appolito configuration around a 25mm HF ring radiator. Almost the whole baffle area is driver, giving this tiny speaker, huge output filling your room with sound. The compact Subwoofer has a completely concealed 200mm driver driven by 150watt class D amplifier. The controls are concealed behind a magnetic hatch except for those that are most needed, volume and phase adjustment, which discretely protrude through the cover for easy access, giving a clean, uncluttered look.
5.1 Home Cinema Speaker Package
Place the Bass
The Subwoofer driver is located internally in its cabinet and is completely concealed. It faces a fixed baffle and the sound vents through a narrow grille on the top and both sides. This configuration makes the Subwoofer less sensitive to room placement, so it can be more easily hidden away in the room making the system even more discrete.
7000i 5.1 Speaker Package
Fitting & Finishes
Each of the five speakers come with a table mount and a ball joint permits angling them in a wide variety of directions. It is also possible to hang them from the ceiling using the keyhole screw head fixings in the base. The table mount doubles as a wall bracket by revolving it 180 degrees on the ball joint and using the key-hole fixings to attach it to screws in the wall, again permitting the speaker to be pointed across a wide solid angle. All of the speakers and the Subwoofer are available in both white and black finishes.
- Enclosure Type: 2-Way Sealed Enclosure
- Enclosure Material: Aluminium
- LF Units: 2 x 3" Long Throw (Neodymium)
- HF Unit: 1" Ring Radiator (Neodymium)
- Power Handling: 15 - 100W
- Sensitivity: 85 dB @ 2.83V (Free Space)
- Impedance: 6 Ohm
- Frequency: 95Hz - 20KHz
- Overall Dimensions (H x W x D): 115 x 207 x 160(mm)
- Weight: 1.6 Kg
- Enclosure type: Ported
- Bass Unit: 2 x 170mm
- Amplified Power: 140W rms
- Crossover Frequency: 50Hz - 150Hz (var)
- Dimensions Max: W200 x H425 (with spikes) x D535 (with grille) mm
- Dimensions Min: W200 x H400 (w/o spikes) x D525 (w/o grille) mm
- Weight: 13.6kg
- Sold in: Single
- Warranty: 2 Years
Why Buy From K&B Audio
Here's some of the benefits you get buying from us:
- Expert Advice - Call 02393 190955
- Free Delivery On Orders Over £99 - Read more
- 60 Day Happy Sound Guarantee - Read more
- Approved Retailers For Top Brands
- Extended Warranties (On Certain Products)
- VIP Club - Save On Future Orders - Join Now For FREE
- You Can Talk To Us - Meet The Team
All in all, we are a small business focused on improving lives through music at home, work and play.
If you have any questions please feel free to contact us by live chat, e-mail or telephone on 02393 190955.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.